STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I think you're too young to remember what happened when all the pills were legal. Andro superdrol the original halodrol were sold at gnc with no pct and no estrogen control and it was beyond wild. You were getting sold things labeled test boosters that completely shut your test off. I had friends that were lactating and soaking gym shirts from all the estrogen build up. At one point they were selling oral tren mast drol and Tbilisi with no warnings and no pct packaged as other products.

Nah I don't know anything about that. Doesn't surprise me though. That's one of the main things I'd be concerned with though, making sure that estrogen gets blocked. That and when you go off what your d is gonna do for a while until your body starts producing it again.

Nah I don't know anything about that. Doesn't surprise me though. That's one of the main things I'd be concerned with though, making sure that estrogen gets blocked. That and when you go off what your d is gonna do for a while until your body starts producing it again.
That was a strange time for everybody because people just looking for supplements got sold something much different. There's been a few bans over the years but now you can't buy **** no clones no nothing lol. Once you are informed there are many options for blocking estrogen.

Last edited:
Obviously this was awhile ago but at one point my boy went in there looking for a test booster and they sold him some tri formula of superdrol phera plex and halodrol. This was marketed as a test booster lol it's basically oral mast dbol and tbol in one pill. Point is they will sell you anything within the guidelines. Stay away from sups and just learn how to drink coffee and eat. If you insist on taking drugs atleast know what drugs you're taking.

lol at that triple threat "test booster". talk about shut down and without s real pct, his nuggets probably never recovered.

Last edited:
lol at that triple threat "test booster". talk about shut down and without s real pct, his nuggets probably never recovered.
This was a real thing and he went from struggling benching 80s to tossing 120s around like tic tacs but the 40lbs he put on didn't last long. Nobody knew at the time...well they did but nobody said you're taking 120mg of serious orals a day and you need this for recovery and you probably shouldn't do that to your liver.

Last edited:
crazy. i know way back in the day i started to workout with some co-workers and they gave me some ultimate orange preworkout. felt like i wanted to kill someone. had a bunch of ephedra in it.

I care more about results relating to your goal but for one condescending **** boy that has annoyed me forever I haven't seen a picture or a lift and people take his word like jesus

Results in term of Physique?

My results are based on load and time.... TeamOly/Crossfit

What are some good sites for diet programs and workouts NT fam? Getting back in the gym soon and I need some tips/tricks.

Last edited:
Obviously this was awhile ago but at one point my boy went in there looking for a test booster and they sold him some tri formula of superdrol phera plex and halodrol. This was marketed as a test booster lol it's basically oral mast dbol and tbol in one pill. Point is they will sell you anything within the guidelines. Stay away from sups and just learn how to drink coffee and eat. If you insist on taking drugs atleast know what drugs you're taking.

I'm good on all the sups. People just want to make money. I'll save it for food, I take pwo that's it.

I failed bros. Decided to just gonfor my 1rep max.
Hit 275 x 1 not easy but didnt struggle. Decided to go for 300. Never got it off my chest.
Its been 2+ years since ive even went over 250. Guess im happy but i want it now
I have to have it...

Hit 275 x 1 not easy but didnt struggle. Decided to go for 300. Never got it off my chest.
Its been 2+ years since ive even went over 250. Guess im happy but i want it now
I have to have it...
Nice! You'll have that in no time.

I have to have it...
You'll get there bro. My bench is slowly going up. More confidence. I used to ask for a spot for 185 but I'm good unless I plan to hit over 5 reps.

I have to have it...

:pimp: Ull be there juss now bro. Keep at it.

I started week 1 of Ed Coan peaking cycle for bench today.

Bar x10
95x10
135x10
175x10 x2

Also swapped chest and bicep days since im doing both his programs for bench and DL. Doing back/bicep day and then chest/tricep.

Just started my fitness insta: escobody.fitness.

Follow me bros, every person who follows is protected from amel curses.

I have to have it...

:pimp: Ull be there juss now bro. Keep at it.

I started week 1 of Ed Coan peaking cycle for bench today.

Bar x10
95x10
135x10
175x10 x2

Also swapped chest and bicep days since im doing both his programs for bench and DL. Doing back/bicep day and then chest/tricep.

Nice another one. :pimp:

I'm starting his bench tonight. I just finished week 5 dl after a bunch of manual labor. It was brutal because my legs never fully came back after squats. Slow *** pulls.

Nice another one. :pimp:

I'm starting his bench tonight. I just finished week 5 dl after a bunch of manual labor. It was brutal because my legs never fully came back after squats. Slow *** pulls.

That manual labor probably more of a workout than the dl program :lol:. I dunno how u do it but props my dude :pimp:. I be sore af after leg day

It's a lot of cardio and shoulders because I'm busting down walls with crowbars above my head a lot . Then at my real job I stand all day too. :lol:

I'm done cooking though for the most part and learning something else now though so I'll be sitting a lot.

Back
Top Bottom