STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I think i need to get schooled on supps. I never really taken any besides lean protein and one-a-day vitamins. I crossfit, run, and play soccer. 

Info?? Suggestions?? 
nerd.gif

Pretty much all you need is good diet + whey+ vitamins, which you sound like you got covered :lol:

Thats all I really take, but I am about to start taking creatine again.

Quick question, may sound dumb, but I've always wondered this (I have a Bachelor's of Science in Exercise Science BTW but I never put it to good use since I'm focusing on graduate school and other things, but I'm trying to apply my knowledge in regards to myself first).

According to this: http://casualgourmetsausage.com/cas...ption=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=14

A link has 50 calories from fat but only 5g of fat. 9 calories per 1g of fat would lead me to say that it should be 45 cal from fat, but why the discrepancy? I am only using this as an example since I've seen other foods like this as well.

Thanks!

Not every gram of fat is 9 grams. 9 is just the average of the different kinds of fats, some kinds of fats are more than 9 kcals per gram.

ended up beasting on chest. was great.

lol one of my friends asked if i was leaning out. made me feel good to know i'm bulking without getting plump. putting on muscle and strength, very little fat. there's a method to my madness.

ended up beasting on chest. was great.

lol one of my friends asked if i was leaning out. made me feel good to know i'm bulking without getting plump. putting on muscle and strength, very little fat. there's a method to my madness.

By benching every other day?

lol, i dont just do chest my man. last i hit chest was sunday. i'm all about symmetry. i work everything, chest is just my favorite, since it's one of the most superficial bodyparts, so i talk about it the most.

I'm down 10 lbs so far and I don't feel like I have given my all yet. Still have a ways to go with the eating, but I am making strides. Toughest thing for me has been keeping cheese off my food. The decrease in drinking has been easy.

I've also started adding lemon juice to my water, eating 2-3 salads per day and adding apple juice to the mix.

I would like to challenge myself to dropping 15-20 lbs in the next 18 days. Really trying to turn up to win this $350 in my family weight challenge. I'm going to re-introduce myself to swimming and up it to 5 days per week in the gym

#feelsgoodman

Got my order from BB.com today
pimp.gif
Anyone else hyped when you get new/more supps?

They threw in a sample of ON's pre-workout, never tried a pre-workout before, I think I'll try it today.
I think i need to get schooled on supps. I never really taken any besides lean protein and one-a-day vitamins. I crossfit, run, and play soccer. 

Info?? Suggestions?? 
nerd.gif
You don't need much more than that.  Omegas of some form (fish oil, flax), some BCAAs if you prefer to train fasted, I also like beta alanine.  No need to get supp crazy.  Pre-workouts are very overrated and unnecessary.  You don't want to feel like you need a supp to give you energy for your workout.  If anything, black coffee is the cheapest pre-workout you'll find.

Got in a good back/bis workout today.  Nearly lost my car keys which just about deflated my entire workout.  Jacked the music up and got back into it.

My flippin sweet tooth is going insane nowadays.  Think I need to take in way more carbs during the day because at night my body feels like it's just ready to feast on sweets.
mean.gif

You don't need much more than that.  Omegas of some form (fish oil, flax), some BCAAs if you prefer to train fasted, I also like beta alanine.  No need to get supp crazy.  Pre-workouts are very overrated and unnecessary.  You don't want to feel like you need a supp to give you energy for your workout.  If anything, black coffee is the cheapest pre-workout you'll find.

Got in a good back/bis workout today.  Nearly lost my car keys which just about deflated my entire workout.  Jacked the music up and got back into it.

My flippin sweet tooth is going insane nowadays.  Think I need to take in way more carbs during the day because at night my body feels like it's just ready to feast on sweets. :smh:

Good looking out. I take fish oil once in a while but I put flax seed in my shakes. Paleo diet and tracking what I eat has been helping a lot too. Looks like I'm on the right track.

Went ahead and took myself to the gym for some light chest and triceps workouts. Low weight high reps :smokin

lol, i dont just do chest my man. last i hit chest was sunday. i'm all about symmetry. i work everything, chest is just my favorite, since it's one of the most superficial bodyparts, so i talk about it the most.

Damn twice a week crazy.

Anyone know some good liquid or chewable vitamins????????????

Also any fish oil that doesn't come in capsules.

I have trouble swallowing pills.

Heelllllllpppppppppp

So I ran out of the Gold Standard, but for the same price, I can get the 12lb mass gainer. For someone who would need about 4,500 calories a day, this may be an effective yet fiscally responsible way to reach that goal. Albeit with a lesser quality protein. Yay? Nay?

So I ran out of the Gold Standard, but for the same price, I can get the 12lb mass gainer. For someone who would need about 4,500 calories a day, this may be an effective yet fiscally responsible way to reach that goal. Albeit with a lesser quality protein. Yay? Nay?

I have a friend that competes and is also a trainer at the gym that uses this. Seems to work for him. He's a pretty big guy

Back
Top Bottom