STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Of course I compete.  Why would I waste time investing in a coach? 
laugh.gif
So you've competed before? In Olympic weightlifting? What fed?

You're coached by a woman? Thats pretty interesting. 

I can promise you people have wasted way more time and money then just hiring a coach 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Watched a couple of youtube videos to do hip mobility stretches along with various other stretches... i feel great. Like i reset my chakra flow.

Really want to work on that deep squat for 2017.
Waiting for more JPhysique vids tho :nerd:

I swear, it's like marmourjr's personality has changed. Or is it just me? :nerd:
Amel curse hardens us all. We take off them rose colored glasses

So you've competed before? In Olympic weightlifting? What fed?

You're coached by a woman? Thats pretty interesting. 

I can promise you people have wasted way more time and money then just hiring a coach :lol:  

Yes. Yes. Anyone thats from USA and wants to qualify for Nationals and IWF has to be a member USAWeightlifting Assoication.

Yes. Remember I was looking for another coach because my old coach had found another opportunity in another state.

Coach Nancy actually asked me if she could coach me. I'm was weary at first but I'm glad she's my coach. My form and technique has improved so much because of her.

Last edited:
Thats awesome, its always good when you can connect with your coach, I have a really good relationship with both of mine, well Sound likes to talk **** to me every now and then 
laugh.gif

I swear, it's like marmourjr's personality has changed. Or is it just me?
nerd.gif
he's gone full crossfit kool aid drinker.

pour one out for the old Mike

This Amel/Mike pokemon hybrid is not the move.

Smh. Every weight I picked up this morning felt like the world was pressing on me smh

I think I'm almost ready for 100's

Incline db press
50x10
60x5
70x5
80x5
80x8
50 2x8
50x20 :x

Then some close grip bench at 95 3x15 and more triceps work.

Volume day after that X-Mas food.

Hit DL

135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5
465x9
405x8
405x5

Incline DB bench press

75x6
90x6
100x10
100x8
90x8
90x6

Hit a circuit after with 45 lb DB chest fly, 200lb lat pulldown, 45 lb front raises, 35 lb bicep curls for 10 reps 3 rounds.

Finished with superset of dips and barbell rows with 135 for 3 sets of 15.

Eating a roast with collard greens, bacon and truffle mac&cheese. :pimp:

#gainsmas

I still wanna just confirm. Aside from locking your feet in wearing thoae shoes ornputting a small 1/2 - 1 inch board or. A small 2m5 weight plate under your heals is the same thing right?

All lifting shoes are hideous bro. It must have something to do with the engineering or somebody would have put out a model with more classic lines.

Back
Top Bottom