STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nawl, let's see some of y'all squat barefoot. That's harder
laugh.gif
Thats how I learned how to squat, its tough because you have no sort of elevated heel obviously and most people like me don't have good ankle mobility so your heels come off the ground or you stumble back.

Last edited:
PLers can compete with straps?
Negative, but he pulls more than most people total in here and he uses straps all the time so spare me with that elitist talk 
laugh.gif

Strongman competitors use straps, who gonna go tell them their lifts don't count? hahah!

Negative, but he pulls more than most people total in here and he uses straps all the time so spare me with that elitist talk :lol:

Strongman competitors use straps, who gonna go tell them their lifts don't count? hahah!

Elitist? It's a mentaility I have. I don't want to rely on something to assist me in anything when I can work hard and get better without it.

The whole premise of person X does something, so it's ok for me to do it is such bad logic.

That pops up over and over again in this thread, so it's nothing new :lol:

Elitist? It's a mentaility I have. I don't want to rely on something to assist me in anything when I can work hard and get better without it.
Do you plan on competing? If so then by all means do not use anything that isn't allowed in competition. If not though then who gives a **** ja feelz?

Last edited:
The whole premise of person X does something, so it's ok for me to do it is such bad logic.

That pops up over and over again in this thread, so it's nothing new
laugh.gif
The whole premise of your premise on these premises is bad logic.

Do you plan on competing? If so then by all means do not use anything that isn't allowed in competition. If not though then who gives a **** ja feelz?
Of course I compete.  Why would I waste time investing in a coach? 
laugh.gif

Anyone in here finished a keto cycle or have stayed on a ketogenic diet for longer than 30 days?
(fat 70-80%, 20% protein and 5% carbs)

My health coach wrote me up a meal plan, and it's been easy to cut out bread, rice, but the keto flu is scary shhh.. I'd say by the fourth day i was aching all over and had pain in my lower back. I fell off and want to get back on the wagon tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom