STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

this thread just jumped 5 pages, what did I miss [emoji]128064[/emoji]

We got another milk debate on our hands?
Not as good with the cliffs as sckid, but I'll try.
-Soundview says something about a guy telling his ex girl that deadlifts are a leg exercise.
-Keif says it can be.
-Sound says he knows that, but its not JUST a leg exercise. Says its like saying squats is a back exercise just because the back is engaged at some point.
-That was the staw that broke the camels back and Keif not only questioned Sounds intelligence but also accused him of using roids.
-Challenges to fights and such in sued.
-Assuming bans were delt since a bunch of posts disappeared.

This thread would be boring without them. Both members are important to the well being of this thread.

I might hit the gym today, gonna do leg day only until this bone heals up. :lol: I think I can front squat with the arms crossed method.

Last edited:
Workout today went well. :pimp:

DL

135x5
225x5
315x7
405x5
455x3
500x5
405x8
315x12

DB shoulder press

65x5
80x8
90x9
80x7
65x12

Lat Pulldown

200x12x3

Hammer Strength shoulder press

180x10x3

DB front raises

40x10x3

DB lateral raises

30x10x3

Circuit of curls/dips/triceps.

Seafood tonight. :nerd: :pimp:

Last edited:
Man woke up stomach felt f'ed up. Like a war goin on in there. Did week 9 DL anyways. Thought i was gonna projectile vomit like those youtube videos :lol: :smh:

DL
225x5
315x5
365x5
405x2
435x1 (pr)

Speed dl
310x2x3

Power shrugs- 345x2x5
Stiff leg DL- 265x2x5
Pull ups- 6sets of 5

Biceps and cardio. Legs and back felt good if i didnt think i was gonna yak everywhere i think i coulda hit 445 even 455. Ah well got 445 next week gonna rip that.

Man woke up stomach felt f'ed up. Like a war goin on in there. Did week 9 DL anyways. Thought i was gonna projectile vomit like those youtube videos
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Speed dl
310x2x3

Man I'm so lazy whenever the program calls for numbers like that I just go with 3 plates, **** all those little ones 
laugh.gif

Might gym has been closed for 3 days.l for the new year Took fri and sat off. I bought some weights off a dude so I think ima do a little home workout and ride the bike this morning. Was going to donfasted cardio. But no need. Decided I'll start cutting in march

Did abs and cardio today to make me not feel so guilty about this gut. Shoulder needs a break anyway

Gonna start my cut early March probably. Can you take creatine on a cut or will it be counter productive? I don't know how much truth the "creatine makes you bloated" rumor is but I figured if I was trying to retain strength while cutting why not take creatine if the bloat factor is negligible. Still trying to hit soundviews while I'm cutting (free my dawg #cutlife)

Thoughts on knee sleeves for squatting? I've had patellar tendinitis in both knees from sports in high school, but have built my mobility back to the point I don't feel pain squatting ATG, although I do hear "crunching/popping" squatting (even air squatting).

I am curious about the "rebound" sleeves provide out of the hole on heavy squats though, since I've plateaued lately...

I'm going to fogo de chao tonight.
If you go for the cheese balls over the plantanos I will be dissapointed

Nah I didn't even know they had cheese balls. Plantains :pimp:

I hit some front squats and deadlifts today. I'm out of shape as hell and my grip in my right arm is shot. I had to chalk up for 225. It's gonna be a while until I soundview on anything. :frown:

Last edited:
Thoughts on knee sleeves for squatting? I've had patellar tendinitis in both knees from sports in high school, but have built my mobility back to the point I don't feel pain squatting ATG, although I do hear "crunching/popping" squatting (even air squatting).

I am curious about the "rebound" sleeves provide out of the hole on heavy squats though, since I've plateaued lately...

Sleeves don't really provide any bounce out of the hole. Wraps will but sleeves are just essentially to keep your knees warm

Gonna start my cut early March probably. Can you take creatine on a cut or will it be counter productive? I don't know how much truth the "creatine makes you bloated" rumor is but I figured if I was trying to retain strength while cutting why not take creatine if the bloat factor is negligible. Still trying to hit soundviews while I'm cutting (free my dawg #cutlife)
that really depends on how much of a cut you're trying to go on, You're not body building so it's nothing you really need to worry about because you wont get to that 8 week crunch.
there are a few out there that don't have the bloat,

almost the same answer I gave.

if you're not competting for anything your health and body is #1 protect your body, lol wear your wraps, guards, cup, sleeves whatever. you not about to do a powerlifting comp that bans that stuff.
I use sleeves, my knees have thanked me for it since i started using them a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom