STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

thanks man. It sucks bc I'm finally noticing a strength decrease

Vegans are the crossfitters of the food world. So unnecessary. 

Last thing I'll say about being vegan; assuming you don't care about how these animals are treated on these factory farms, or what eating red meat does to your colon and hormones, the impact of meat consumption on the environment is enormous.

I understand most people aren't ready to go vegan yet, but I could never understand why someone would dislike vegans. If anything, more meat for you lol.

I was a vegetarian for 3 years while training and was in great shape. Ive been a pescatarian for the last 4 years or so, i feel and look great honestly. Now vegan idk about that. I fathom it would be extremely hard to build muscle but not so much to perform well in a sport.

Last thing I'll say about being vegan; assuming you don't care about how these animals are treated on these factory farms, or what eating red meat does to your colon and hormones, the impact of meat consumption on the environment is enormous.

I understand most people aren't ready to go vegan yet, but I could never understand why someone would dislike vegans. If anything, more meat for you lol.
I just think vegans should be cast away, I don't really like y'all.

its because they're annoying tbh... at least the ones that try to condemn people who arent vegan.

Last edited:
Typical ignorant comment by someone who isn't in shape.
Oh really? What kind of shape are you in now? I haven't seen you post anything in about a year.

You only come out of the shadows to try and throw shade at me, you post nothing nothing helpful in this thread

Just so you know I'm down 30 pounds and I still bench more than you squat 
happy.gif

have any of you ever tried vegan cheese? i had a slice of vegan pizza from whole foods the other day. why i did that? i dunno lol. took a few bites and threw it away.
my wife is pressuring me to be healthier for our family though so i'm slowly back at it. lifted 1x last week and have a rower in my office at work. my diet is still rubbish though and those dunkin donuts pop tarts are too good.

Oh really? What kind of shape are you in now? I haven't seen you post anything in about a year.

You only come out of the shadows to try and throw shade at me, you post nothing nothing helpful in this thread

Just so you know I'm down 30 pounds and I still bench more than you squat :D

I've been doing this for years, you're still new to this.

Me not coming in here is because I rather not read the garbage rhetoric you toss around.

Good luck on the diet.

have any of you ever tried vegan cheese? i had a slice of vegan pizza from whole foods the other day. why i did that? i dunno lol. took a few bites and threw it away.
my wife is pressuring me to be healthier for our family though so i'm slowly back at it. lifted 1x last week and have a rower in my office at work. my diet is still rubbish though and those dunkin donuts pop tarts are too good.

Mike the af1 and poptart gawd :pimp:

Last edited:
I've been doing this for years, you're still new to this.

Me not coming in here is because I rather not read the garbage rhetoric you toss around.

Good luck on the diet.
laugh.gif

whatever you say man, ill wait for you to post video evidence of any lift you *claim* to have done.

Tell Audi I said hey.

Last edited:
What's everybody goals on the big 3 by the end of the year?

315 bench
405 squat
500 deadlift

Realistically i got 8/9mths left lol but thats where im tryna get to. I think that 1200 total is realistic, im at 1045 currently.

315 bench
405 squat
500 deadlift

I want to hit about the same as you fam, except put me down for 350 on squats, I hate squats smh. But if my foot issues can allow me to hoop regularly then ima hoop, and prob just lift 1-2x a week and forget about gains.

Good job gettin started again...Get back on it my man :pimp:
I got a family too, 2 kids, I'm trying to set the bar so I can push my wife and be a fit *** old man when my kids are older lol

lol you're pathetic, man.

Legit, you look like a fool with your comments.
Please elaborate for us Brandon, you are the only one that says these things, even after I said I was joking....

I don't know why you have such a problem with me, I literally never did anything to you, I just called your boy out and poof their went our friendship.

Back
Top Bottom