STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Snowed in and my car is caked in ice. I didn't wanna jeopardize losing my spot on the ride back (either), so I had two options:

1. Go to MVB and pay $10
2. Walk to the 2 and pay $10 for a metro card and be able to get to my gym another extea day I can't pull my car out

So I'm out for the late night session. About to hit some arms to finish my cycle. I saw this pic I posted yesterday and it made me go lmao.

Squats
135x5
225x5
315x5
315x5
335x3
315x5
315x5
225x8
135x10

Ohp
Barx10
95x5
135x3
155x3
155x3
175x3
135x8
95x10

Db shoulder press- 70x10x3
Db side raises- 25x10x2, 30x10
Db front raises- 22.5x10x2, 25x10
Face pulls- 45x10, 50x10, 55x10, 60x10
Db 45degree angle raises- 20x10x3
Leg press- 500x12x3
Calf raises- 500x25x4
Leg extension- 140x12x3
Hamstring curl- 150x12x3

Thinking of taking a week off in a week or so and give my body a rest and come back fresh
where the 315 ohp set at?I didn't see it this time.

My recovery has been good doing 6 days. I wanna see how long it can hold up. I haven't deloaded since I started dieting last aug. I'm good to go after 2 back to back rst days.

My recovery has been good doing 6 days. I wanna see how long it can hold up. I haven't deloaded since I started dieting last aug. I'm good to go after 2 back to back rst days.

Lol @ 315 ohp

Word i been going 6days a week for i dunno how long now like 8mths i wanna say. Ive taken a week off here and there in that time. Think its time for another week rest, just a lot of stretching.

hit 315 DL for 8 reps PR... I want 10 though. Gonna try next week with chalk though.

Lol @ 315 ohp

Word i been going 6days a week for i dunno how long now like 8mths i wanna say. Ive taken a week off here and there in that time. Think its time for another week rest, just a lot of stretching.
try 5 days, 2 rest. With 6 only difference I noticed was a little soreNess with less recovery time.

How long did y'all wait to lift after getting some new ink? I saw it was asked recently but couldn't find it
Ive played ball literally hours after getting out of the chair. I really don't think its a big deal, aftercare over the next few weeks after getting new ink is more important.

Dam so I'm not the only one [emoji]128514[/emoji] I've been going through so many different size shirts. My weights been around 170 for most of my life and I'm finally up at 200 with a pretty low body fat percentage. The problem for me is jeans. I can't find nice fitting jeans. I have bigger quads and so when i try to go up in size the waist becomes way too big. I'm 6'2 @ 200lbs.

Naked and famous easy guy fit is the GOAT. Just copped a pair recently and they are amazing. Ton of room in the thighs and seat and a nice taper so they don't look sloppy. Unbranded brand in relaxed taper fit is the same fit and by the same people just no branding on them.

Fatsecret >My Fitness Pal

Repped for this. I never even knew that they had an app like myfitnesspal. I think I am gonna give this a try. I entered in my info and it is allowing me like 800 or so calories more than myfitnesspal. Interesting

We talking about clothes not fitting? :lol: don't get me started. I always had an issue with 1) my dress shirt sleeves not being long enough and 2) my T shirts not being long enough (doesn't go past my waist). So not for nothing, when I started doing my little woke outs or whatver, my chest and back got widened up, and my arms got thicker so that made it even harder. What I find myself doing is coppin dress shirts A size bigger and then getting them slimmed down by my personal tailor. That usually does the trick but it's also costly. Now when it comes to the pants, I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but I got a big ***. So you already know that's a problem :lol:

Man I started shortcut to shred yesterday. My Lord. Hopefully it gets easier after the first week. I was about to die today doing it with legs

FitNotes Workout - Wednesday 15th March 2017

** Close Grip Barbell Bench Press **
- 295.0 lbs x 1 rep
- 265.0 lbs x 3 reps
- 265.0 lbs x 3 reps
- 265.0 lbs x 3 reps
- 265.0 lbs x 3 reps
- 265.0 lbs x 3 reps

** Dumbbell Curl **
- 40.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 30.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Dumbbell Neck Press **
- 105.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 95.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 85.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 75.0 lbs x 15 reps

** 21 Barbell Curl **
- 60.0 lbs x 21 reps
- 50.0 lbs x 21 reps
- 50.0 lbs x 21 reps
- 40.0 lbs x 21 reps

** Iso Tricep Pulldown **
- 50.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 40.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 40.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 40.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Show Off's **
- 60.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 50.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 50.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 50.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Rope Hammer Curl **
- 120.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 130.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 130.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 130.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Cable Overhead Triceps Extension **
- 120.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 130.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 130.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 130.0 lbs x 10 reps

Man I started shortcut to shred yesterday. My Lord. Hopefully it gets easier after the first week. I was about to die today doing it with legs

The six week workout right? Curious are you taking any of those supplements he suggests?

It's truly amazing what your body can achieve when you push it!!!
Joined the 315 club last night on deadlift. Hit it for a solid 2 now I'm eager to get back in the gym and try to go higher

The six week workout right? Curious are you taking any of those supplements he suggests?

Nah not following the supplement or nutrition stuff at all. Not really following his workouts either just incorporating the high intensity cardio between sets and lifting what I've been lifting.

It's truly amazing what your body can achieve when you push it!!!
Joined the 315 club last night on deadlift. Hit it for a solid 2 now I'm eager to get back in the gym and try to go higher

Cosign x100000.

Salute on the accomplishment within your journey, keep going. :pimp:

Naked and famous easy guy fit is the GOAT. Just copped a pair recently and they are amazing. Ton of room in the thighs and seat and a nice taper so they don't look sloppy. Unbranded brand in relaxed taper fit is the same fit and by the same people just no branding on them.
I tried to fit into those skinny jeans Allie know everyone else but Bruh that's not happening lmao

I bought some topman jeans yesterday I had to go up a size so that my thighs would fit but it's nice stretchy material so it doesn't feel constricting.

Damn fellas missed 500lb DL 
mean.gif
. Not too mad considering I went into the gym thinking its gonna be a sh** day but the weights were feeling LIGHT midway. Wasn't even gonna attempt 500 but thought I'd try.

135x12

225x8 

275x6

315x5

365x4

405x2

455x1

500 failed. Had my buddy video it. I felt like I was only 1/2 up and I knew I wasn't gonna lock it at that point. BUT I HAD IT IT UP ALL I HAD TO DO WAS LOCK IT 
mad.gif
. My mind got the best of me.

Moral: KEEP PUSHING

Then went to pistol squats and accessory leg work. Followed by 12:30 on the stairmaster

^^^

Keep working fam, hit heavy volume for a week then return the next and claim that.

You had the right rep scheme going up though.

Back
Top Bottom