STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Pickup of the year for romaleos 3. Got a 12.5 for 61.59 cant wait to check these out on squat day

HOW?!

Damn what all did he buy? I got a half rack off Craigslist for $50 (gonna be relaced by the one I posted above which dropped the price on Walmart.com to 152 btw), caught that 300lb barbell/bar set from ***** for like $179, and got some Bowflex 1090's for about $500, cheap Gold's Gym adjustable bench for $50. That's more than enough to do everything really, but throw in a plyo box I got for about $100 (cheaper on CL), get an elliptical or treadmill gym quality brands like Sole on closeout for $600. Ancillary things lie an ab wheel, stability ball, different handles, fan/heater, don't add much expense. I just acquired it all over time. But 20 racks, I'd buy a retail space for that much

​everything was purchased from rogue fitness

he was even featured recently on their website... and he's not  rich he is a state trooper lol

I was gonna say. Rogue stuff will add up quick. Which is also the only way to go...

Luckily my gym is all rogue equipment.

Last edited:
I was talking more racks, barbells and machines but yeah I've used a rogue belt. It was nice and soft but still offered a good brace. It was nice leather that didn't bruise me up.

Yea rogue is pricey...he wants me to build a crossfit esque gym and ditch the gym I go to also... Lmao I dunno about all that.

You could give me all the equipment in the world in my garage but most the time I'd rather lift with the bros.

You learn more and push harder being around stronger people.

Yea rogue is pricey...he wants me to build a crossfit esque gym and ditch the gym I go to also... Lmao I dunno about all that.

20k to lose your garage, thats an L to me. If u got a 5k sq ft house and can dedicate a big flex room then thatd be one thing

Beast! Your progression on bench crazy fam

:pimp:
Thanks man. I'm trying. I see you grinding too...Keep going. I thought about you showing your friend the last 325x3 before I hit that. I said I gotta do it for the culture.

All in all -- I'm just a black dude that lifts. I ain't ish bro.

Last edited:
I'm tryna get a reply when I post cause apparently if I don't post every day, when I do post YALL DON'T KNOW A NEGRO NO MORE.

I said "it must be a glitch in the system. Method made my posts invisible. They wouldn't do me like that."

3 posts later I'm still talking to myself

*weebay gif*

Last edited:
Did legs today. Front squats and tried zercher squats out

Front squat
135x5
185x5
205x5
225x5
245x1 (soundview)
255x1 (soundview)
225x5
185x5
135x5

Zercher
Barx10
95x5
135x5x2

Leg press, calf raises, hamstring curl, leg extensions

Front squat
135x5
185x5
205x5
225x5
245x1 (soundview)
255x1 (soundview)
225x5
185x5
135x5

Zercher
Barx10
95x5
135x5x2

nah don't call them soundviews now to get back on my good side.

Couldve sworn your squat was 315+. but good stuff. i cant wait to be back squatting, sigh.

nah don't call them soundviews now to get back on my good side.

Couldve sworn your squat was 315+. but good stuff. i cant wait to be back squatting, sigh.

Back squats ya, been workin on the front squats past 3-4wks or so.

Brb bouta go change it to PRs

Ain't lifting **** today. Sore af, I'll save deads for tomorrow.

Ahat is coming up in the front squat game.

Also down 5 pounds or so in 2 weeks. Just changed the amount I eat that's all. I get dizzy af now sometimes though lifting.

Last edited:
yea i have a 3 car garage and if I wanted to clean it y, I could fit all of that in the 1 extra spot. And obviously people pay for what they want, but $$ for wooden plyo boxes? I'm not eve the most handy dude and I spent like 12$ bucks on lumber from Home Depot and built my own in high school. There's millions of plans on the interne tout there and theyll even cut the wood for free for you

Front squat
135x5
185x5
205x5
225x5
245x1 (soundview)
255x1 (soundview)
225x5
185x5
135x5

Zercher
Barx10
95x5
135x5x2

How you like them zerchers? I haven't done them in a min

And sound I see you all the time bro. The thread has just slowed done a lot from the regular posters in here like boss, amel, marmour(still want my shirt idc), etc.

Keep up the grind everyone

Yeah I mean I could weld up a rack and all that but I'd be getting rogue bars and benches still. But I could easily save money some places.

How you like them zerchers? I haven't done them in a min

And sound I see you all the time bro. The thread has just slowed done a lot from the regular posters in here like boss, amel, marmour(still want my shirt idc), etc.

Keep up the grind everyone

I fw them! Tough as hell but im liking it. Gonna be doing em on front squat days now.

Have you (or anyone else) ever done Jefferson Deadlifts? Theres an older head i see from time to time at the gym and he does them. They look weird af but he was telling me i should fw them cuz itll really help. He also does a DL variation but his body is kinda offset or slanted, if that makes sense. Like he does 1 set with his left side forward then switches the next set. Never seen anyone do any of those lifts/variations before

Anyone got a supplement regimen they're working with. I gotta get back after this 3 month layoff

Back
Top Bottom