STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man I feel like such an insignificant pip squeak in the presence of the professor I'm interning for. He's a former strong man competitor do anytime I bring up my workouts he gets a good laugh. Dude has a Ph.D. , has competed and won in one of the highest levels of sport in the world, and is tenured at the university. I'm never going be be anything other than a scrub :frown:

Edit: oh yeah he's only 4 years older than me :lol:

Man dont compare yourself to no one but yourself

Last edited:
jon4rd jon4rd great work on that cut bro :pimp:
Man I feel like such an insignificant pip squeak in the presence of the professor I'm interning for. He's a former strong man competitor do anytime I bring up my workouts he gets a good laugh. Dude has a Ph.D. , has competed and won in one of the highest levels of sport in the world, and is tenured at the university. I'm never going be be anything other than a scrub :frown:

Edit: oh yeah he's only 4 years older than me :lol:

Sounds like someone's got themselves a man crush

looking ripped
smokin.gif
props to you brotha! 

started my own cutting phase this week. Started at 195, but going leaner to a goal of 175. Started eating higher protein meals, good carbs. Bumped up cardio to 2x a day. 

I'm giving myself til July 1.

Man I feel like such an insignificant pip squeak in the presence of the professor I'm interning for. He's a former strong man competitor do anytime I bring up my workouts he gets a good laugh. Dude has a Ph.D. , has competed and won in one of the highest levels of sport in the world, and is tenured at the university. I'm never going be be anything other than a scrub
frown.gif

Edit: oh yeah he's only 4 years older than me
laugh.gif
Man fxxx all that. Do you and you'll be straight. 

jon4rd jon4rd great work on that cut bro :pimp:
Sounds like someone's got themselves a man crush

Preesh bro! :pimp:

props to you brotha! 

started my own cutting phase this week. Started at 195, but going leaner to a goal of 175. Started eating higher protein meals, good carbs. Bumped up cardio to 2x a day. 
I'm giving myself til July 1.

Preesh! You got it man put in that work :pimp:

jon4rd jon4rd i see you bro!! :pimp:

:pimp: I'm trying to get these gains man. Preciate it!

Last week i had my DL pr of 405, felt really good about it. Last night i didnt work so i got my fulll 8 hours of sleep and woke up to a nice breakfast (egg whites hashbrowns sausage iced coffee coffee) and was just determined to get 410.

pulled the slack out, and the bar rose slowly but got stuck halfway, couldnt pull it over my hips.

Man i was dissapointed as hell and i guess homie noticed and approached me to remind me that this is all about patience in this game. Honestly, glad he approached me, talked to him about form and other stuff to help me out and continued my back day on a positive note.

....ill get 410 soon tho :evil:

Dl is a strange one. I'd say give it a few weeks and shoot for 425. Don't want to max out too much and also could probably pull another 20 pounds in a few weeks.

Yeah gona keep it 5x5 for the next week or two.
homie mentioned rack pulls but without the smith machine...which is what ive been using so gona switch that up as well.

Plus i only have one rest day, which is sunday. Gona add another rest day and combine leg day with shoulders.

Last edited:
Yeah gona keep it 5x5 for the next week or two.
homie mentioned rack pulls but without the smith machine...which is what ive been using so gona switch that up as well.

I started doing rack pulls last week. Did em today actually. Feel like its def gonna help that top part of the movement.

whats a cut?

*eats kit kat bar*

sidenote: I made this combo, idk if yall ever tried this but PB sandwhich with honey roasted peanuts in the sandwhich.

AH-MAZ-ING :smokin

Summer is around the corner! Is everyone cutting? On that summer bulk? What are you guys currently trying to do?

Cutting/kinda almost finished with my cut then I'll just maintain for a few months before I'm #bulkboiz again. Definitely satisfied with my results man this is my first time doing a real bulk then a strict cut.

Cutting. Going paragliding next week. Don't wanna drop to my death because I'm too heavy

Say man, how's your back and everything doing? I don't think we've got an update recently if so I might have missed it.

My mans going paragliding, safe to assume hes doing better :lol:

But ya man hows your back

Back
Top Bottom