135x10

Superset leg press and calf raises
Leg extension
Hamstring curl
Db raises lateral and front
Sir charles
Face pulls

Core

:pimp: that 4 plate squat coming soon fam!

You guys be counting macros ? I just started keeping track of everything yesterday. Been bulking without keeping track for like the past 8 months lol

You guys be counting macros ? I just started keeping track of everything yesterday. Been bulking without keeping track for like the past 8 months lol
I'm tracking with an app since I started my cut and I kick myself for not doing it on my bulk. Game changer

What's up fellas!! Long time lurker of this thread, appreciate all the knowledge and motivation that is passed along in here!

Anyways, can anyone recommend any type of training for lateral speed/quickness? I'll be running in a rec league and I'm realizing as I get older I'm getting SLOW lol.. not trying to be that guy that can't guard anyone. This is just a rec league I'm in with friends so it's not anything super competitive but like I said I'm just trying to be a little quicker on my toes and be able to hold my own on defense.

Any help is appreciated!

What's up fellas!! Long time lurker of this thread, appreciate all the knowledge and motivation that is passed along in here!

Anyways, can anyone recommend any type of training for lateral speed/quickness? I'll be running in a rec league and I'm realizing as I get older I'm getting SLOW lol.. not trying to be that guy that can't guard anyone. This is just a rec league I'm in with friends so it's not anything super competitive but like I said I'm just trying to be a little quicker on my toes and be able to hold my own on defense.

Any help is appreciated!

Should be able to do some drill type training for lateral quickness. Shuffles, ladder drills, shuttle drills etc. those drills are really key for foot speed and lateral speed. And strength training wise probably some side lunges, lunges, maybe some jump squats, step ups etc. Stuff like that will help you with explosiveness.

Forgot I haven't updated. Yea so I'm about at a consistent 75/80%. I stopped going to get treatment and stopped taking pain pills. Been working out pretty much full speed again for the last 3/4 weeks.
I still have pain when I wake up and go to sleep but it's now more of a nagging pain like that feeling where your back needs a good stretch and crack but won't. I did try to do a variation of a deadlift just to see if I was fully back. And my body wasn't having it. And it was only 100lbs. Good thing with kris Gethin a program there isn't a lot of squats and no deadlifts at all. Matter of fact it's all machine work.

how do yall cut without losing muscle mass? frustrating when i try to go on a cut but end up losing all of my gains

^ I feel it fam. I'm just adding in some cardio sessions in my workouts now. Keeping track of my macros. Making sure the protein stays high.

how do yall cut without losing muscle mass? frustrating when i try to go on a cut but end up losing all of my gains
Of course you're going to. The whole point though is to get more and more each bulk. So it looks better and better each cut. Even elite bodybuilders only gain 7-10 pounds of muscle a year

Should be able to do some drill type training for lateral quickness. Shuffles, ladder drills, shuttle drills etc. those drills are really key for foot speed and lateral speed. And strength training wise probably some side lunges, lunges, maybe some jump squats, step ups etc. Stuff like that will help you with explosiveness.

Thanks jon4rd jon4rd I've been doing a basic routine of jump rope, explosive step ups, and side shuffling with a resistance band at the ankle. I'll definitely start implementing the ladder and shuffle drills as well as some strength training like the lunge/side lunge, it's just a matter working these into my normal split so that I'm recovering properly. I appreciate the help!!

Switched it up today, did decline instead of incline. 1st time doing decline since highschool

Decline
Barx10
135x10
185x5
205x5
225x5
245x5
265x5
275x4
135x10

Prob shoulda skipped 185 and 205

Reverse grip bench
Close grip bench
Weighted dips
Incline db and incline flys (superset)
Skull crushers
Rope pulldown

Core

Switched it up today, did decline instead of incline. 1st time doing decline since highschool

Decline
Barx10
135x10
185x5
205x5
225x5
245x5
265x5
275x4
135x10

Prob shoulda skipped 185 and 205

Reverse grip bench
Close grip bench
Weighted dips
Incline db and incline flys (superset)
Skull crushers
Rope pulldown

Core
you're a monster pimpin! roughly how long does it take?

Back
Top Bottom