STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

knees been kinda sore so i've been on the bike but tried the stairmaster and barely lasted 10 mins. haven't been that drenched in that short of time for a long time :lol:

3rd time squatting today since Saturday and I dl Sunday too. Went heavy every time, your legs can take a damn beating once they get used to it.

Switched it up today, did decline instead of incline. 1st time doing decline since highschool

Decline
Barx10
135x10
185x5
205x5
225x5
245x5
265x5
275x4
135x10

Prob shoulda skipped 185 and 205

Reverse grip bench
Close grip bench
Weighted dips
Incline db and incline flys (superset)
Skull crushers
Rope pulldown

Core
i haven't did decline since ripptoe called it a flat bench with a...decline

bench gains have been prosperous. but i will say i was throwing up 315 on decline when I wasn't even at 300 on flat. let me know how easy it was lol. where's you bench at now? Im almost at 365. my deadlift is about 480 now. and im squatting 1 plate lmao.

been doing rack pulls like you about 2 months now. definitely feel it got me past the plateau. that and warming up more.

on a side note, the dude who runs the quartersquatgang IG randomly picked me out of all comments to troll. then he wanted to do a mock meet. i told him come through to bx but im not squatting cause i have a meniscus tear. then powerhouse wasn't a real gym. then he called me soft. then i told him come show me how soft he is. i kept calling his phone, he wouldn't pick up. then he blocked me on his personal page and the quartersquat page lmaoooo. i'd post the DM screenshots but i'd get another ban so nah im good lol.

actually i dont even know if the number he gave me was even his.

Last edited:
i haven't did decline since ripptoe called it a flat bench with a...decline

bench gains have been prosperous. but i will say i was throwing up 315 on decline when I wasn't even at 300 on flat. let me know how easy it was lol. where's you bench at now? Im almost at 365. my deadlift is about 480 now. and im squatting 1 plate lmao.

been doing rack pulls like you about 2 months now. definitely feel it got me past the plateau. that and warming up more.

on a side note, the dude who runs the quartersquatgang IG randomly picked me out of all comments to troll. then he wanted to do a mock meet. i told him come through to bx but im not squatting cause i have a meniscus tear. then powerhouse wasn't a real gym. then he called me soft. then i told him come show me how soft he is. i kept calling his phone, he wouldn't pick up. then he blocked me on his personal page and the quartersquat page lmaoooo. i'd post the DM screenshots but i'd get another ban so nah im good lol.

actually i dont even know if the number he gave me was even his.

:lol: yo decline is ridiculously easy. I just wanted to switch it up a lil. I like incline better tho, much harder.

365?! **** bro youre a machine. Im like 280-285ish :frown:. Been working on floor press cuz the lockout is my weakest point. Same with DL been hitting rack pulls, almost had 5plates twice a couple weeks back but couldnt lock it out. 475 is most i pulled so far.

:rofl: pm me that im always down for a good laugh

I've lost a lot of weight on it while still doing SL 5x5. My problem lately has been forgetting to eat.

Anyone doing low carb or keto not even get a pump anymore?

You gotta do the pre workouts man.

Unfortunately the pump won't be the same. Because of lack of glycogen getting there but that's the only way. Im still sore as all hell.

You gotta do the pre workouts man.

Unfortunately the pump won't be the same. Because of lack of glycogen getting there but that's the only way. Im still sore as all hell.

On one right now and I don't feel **** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I should fill out once I reintroduce carbs right? Because I'm feeling small as hell right now. If I hear another "you're getting skinny" comment [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
On one right now and I don't feel **** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I should fill out once I reintroduce carbs right? Because I'm feeling small as hell right now. If I hear another "you're getting skinny" comment [emoji]128545[/emoji]
yea im going through the same yea. once them carbs come you're like hey fellas where you been

Anyone doing low carb or keto not even get a pump anymore?
Feel weak af on keto
I did keto for 3 months and posted my thoughts on it a while back.

Cliffs:

Pros: Lost weight, dropped body fat, felt good, got to eat some delicious fatty foods.

Cons: Strength decreased, muscle mass dropped a bit, and it was kind of expensive. 

I was aware of the cons going in, but I was prepared to sacrifice my strength and muscle mass for a short time to get my body fat to a level that I can maintain and slowly start to increase strength. Some people on keto might say it possible to get stronger, or that your strength will decrease initially, but will come back up. Neither was the case for me. Could have been my meal plan, or something else. Either way I'm just speaking from experience. 

then i told him come show me how soft he is. i kept calling his phone, he wouldn't pick up. then he blocked me

Ayo Pause :lol: :lol: jk jk
I read this and immediately thought of when Dej Loaf said "if a ***** think he hard, Imma tell him pull his pants down" :lol: ::x

We need more videos fam! :pimp:

4th time running Ed Coan. Going for 5plates this time

DL
135x5
225x5
315x5
370x2

Speed DL
295x3x8

3 circuits
Stiff leg DL 225x8
Bent over row 205x8
Reverse grip lat pulldown 270x8
Good mornings 95x8

Pull ups

Db curl
Rope hammer curl
Concentration curl

Core

Attempted squats yesterday on smith machine and felt every pound squaring on my bike. Def on my 70%

Guy at the gym earlier was telling me he doesn't deadlift anymore cuz the bar cuts his shins.

I just looked at him like

What about front squats? Would take the pressure off your back and youd still get the benefits

I've never had the form great for front squats. i feel I round my back too much for them.
I'll give it a try on smith machine first

Front squat
Barx10
135x5
185x5
225x5
245x5
265x3 (soundview)
275x1 (soundview)

Zerchers
135x5x2
225x5x2