STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

have any of you ever scraped your forearms doing deadlifts? I don't have anything abrasive on me, the only thing my forearms could be scraping are my sweats and t shirt. skin came off and its scabbing now

have any of you ever scraped your forearms doing deadlifts? I don't have anything abrasive on me, the only thing my forearms could be scraping are my sweats and t shirt. skin came off and its scabbing now

Forearm??

Ive scraped my shins before.

yes it sounds dumb but underneath my forearm on both sides but more on the right, skin comes off it's like a friction burn

Why it sound like you're about to do a bid, instead of starting a new job? Lmfao

I know you started working there before knowing what it's like, like "This new job finna be a breeeeze"

See you at your parole hearing. Keep up.

:rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_1413.JPG
    IMG_1413.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 9
Why it sound like you're about to do a bid, instead of starting a new job? Lmfao

I know you started working there before knowing what it's like, like "This new job finna be a breeeeze"

See you at your parole hearing. Keep up.

:rofl::rofl:

Im just seein this. Im dead

Bro they get meal time in jail, that job sounds worse :lol: you dont even get 3hots

For you guys cutting and tracking, what do your numbers look like by the time you hit the gym?

:rofl:::rofl::

Im just seein this. Im dead

Bro they get meal time in jail, that job sounds worse :lol: you dont even get 3hots

Word, if I was in jail, at least I would be gettin swole and could chime in on the "regular strong dudes vs. locked up cats" debate. This is way worse.

It was the finesse of the century too. The lady who hired me, my boss, looks like this:
IMG_0185.JPG

Telling me "it's the easiest work you'll ever do. All the people who work here are happy, healthy, and rich."

Meanwhile the first guy who trains me, has never worked less than 60 hours a week ever and he chews dip for food during his 14-hour work days. He's 22 years old and looks like this:
IMG_0186.JPG

The second guy I trained with is the exact same way, exact he smokes cigs for all his meals and also doesn't take a break ever. I got JaRule Fyre fest type finessed bruhs. Only my calfs are getting swole while I herniate every disc in my body and die from heat exhaustion. Gonna be 110° here in town tomorrow. RIP

Word, if I was in jail, at least I would be gettin swole and could chime in on the "regular strong dudes vs. locked up cats" debate. This is way worse.

It was the finesse of the century too. The lady who hired me, my boss, looks like this:
IMG_0185.JPG

Telling me "it's the easiest work you'll ever do. All the people who work here are happy, healthy, and rich."

Meanwhile the first guy who trains me, has never worked less than 60 hours a week ever and he chews dip for food during his 14-hour work days. He's 22 years old and looks like this:
IMG_0186.JPG

The second guy I trained with is the exact same way, exact he smokes cigs for all his meals and also doesn't take a break ever. I got JaRule Fyre fest type finessed bruhs. Only my calfs are getting swole while I herniate every disc in my body and die from heat exhaustion. Gonna be 110° here in town tomorrow. RIP

:rofl::rofl:

Dog sounds like a pitch for a multi level marketing scheme. Some **** Cutco Knives and Vector marketing would tell you.

I lost it at the pic of the junkie tho :rofl:

For you guys cutting and tracking, what do your numbers look like by the time you hit the gym?

I'm maintaining right now; but it could potentially be low as ****. I don't eat breakfast, so my first meal is around 12 (I wake up at 6 to 6:30 for work). And usually that's a salad. So if I don't eat something on top of that I could potentially be going into my workout at 5 to 600 calories when I supposed to be getting in 2200 to 2300 a day.

I'm maintaining right now; but it could potentially be low as ****. I don't eat breakfast, so my first meal is around 12 (I wake up at 6 to 6:30 for work). And usually that's a salad. So if I don't eat something on top of that I could potentially be going into my workout at 5 to 600 calories when I supposed to be getting in 2200 to 2300 a day.
Damn my g. And I thought I was on the lower side going in. I feel 10x better now that I focus on getting a good amount of carbs at breakfast

I ended up yesterday hitting 190g carbs and today I went into the gym with 95g of carbs in me. I tired out going heavy on chest today.

IMG_0185.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

Dawg I'm SCREAMING :lol:
22 years old looking like that bruh? Sheesh :rofl:

Bruh, quit that damn job already. You better be making at least 75k a year for that treatment but it doesn't even sound like that's worth it...

Sell your skeet and whip uber or something and get swole.

I'd imagine he's making 80-100+ for something like that. I sure hope :lol:

Anyone mess with Bang energy drinks? I'm convinced there's something more than caffeine, creatine, and bcaas in them :lol:

Anyone mess with Bang energy drinks? I'm convinced there's something more than caffeine, creatine, and bcaas in them :lol:

It is called bang after all lol

Bang is awesome. I used to take one as a pre workout and it did the job. The champagne flavor is real good. i remember some NT'er recommended it here.

Just tried the pineapple coconut protein from isoflex. Flavors pretty good. No foaming or bubbling after shaking and only needs 5oz water.

about to go on a cut reached my goal weight 175....

my rotator cuffs are killing me, and i cant scratch my back

Yeah bang goes hard. I drink half of one or else I'm up forever.

Bang is awesome. I used to take one as a pre workout and it did the job. The champagne flavor is real good. i remember some NT'er recommended it here.
All these positive reviews seem a little too good, I need to see something negative :rofl:

Yay or nay? Buying whey protein on ebay for the low that expired in May? It's freaking protein powder I'm sure it's fine (right? )

Back
Top Bottom