20170730_214749.jpg
20170730_214723.jpg
20170730_214659.jpg
20170730_214640.jpg
20170730_214628.jpg
20170730_214817.jpg

You want me to cop some more for you?

BTW.
For you Jay bird X3 DUDES. they're like 100 out here. Idk if I should invest in that or just get reg. My Walmart 40 buck jam still work for me I stepped on them so the aren't as good. Is 100*normal price.? I sweat like a hore in church.

True

However, I'm just recovering from a really bad stint of back pain that I can only assume was the result of combining StrongLifts + Basketball. Squats + DL 3 days a week and basketball another 2 at the least. It was cool when the weights were light but when the weight started feeling heavy it caught up to me.

But I think if I cut out the pick up games and strictly do conditioning drills I might okay.

It's up to you but i rather not lose all quickness mobility and agility just to be stiff and swole. U already get winded hella easy, sounds like itd be better to work on that versus cut out basketball and just lift heavy, u gonna be stiff af. That's just me, i like hooping though.

I just reread what u wrote, conditioning drills sounds alright but boring af... u shouldn't get winded playing half court :lol: I thought u were getting winded playing full

For anyone thats run the spartan sprint, what are the best exercises to train for it? Last time I did it I noticed upper body and pulling exercises were very important. Any thoughts?

Got myself a hydro flask after they went on sale at ****'s sporting goods. Hoping to increase my water intake significantly

never tried any of those except the second left. used to eat those all the time. i remember back when I lived in Korea my grandma and mom would pick up chestnuts outside and make those and chestnut tofu. My mom actually would still pick up chestnuts outside here in the states too when i was younger.

You want me to cop some more for you?

BTW.
For you Jay bird X3 DUDES. they're like 100 out here. Idk if I should invest in that or just get reg. My Walmart 40 buck jam still work for me I stepped on them so the aren't as good. Is 100*normal price.? I sweat like a hore in church.

never tried any of those except the second left. used to eat those all the time. i remember back when I lived in Korea my grandma and mom would pick up chestnuts outside and make those and chestnut tofu. My mom actually would still pick up chestnuts outside here in the states too when i was younger.

I been doing yardwork for this lady and she has a box full of snacks her friend in Korea sent her. She left me take a few, have no idea what most of em are :lol:. I only had the 1st one... Was pretty good. I dunno what the fat,sugar, carbs contents are tho :lol:

It's up to you but i rather not lose all quickness mobility and agility just to be stiff and swole. U already get winded hella easy, sounds like itd be better to work on that versus cut out basketball and just lift heavy, u gonna be stiff af. That's just me, i like hooping though.

I just reread what u wrote, conditioning drills sounds alright but boring af... u shouldn't get winded playing half court :lol: I thought u were getting winded playing full

I know it's bad. :lol: That's why it's a problem.

I know it's just prioritizing what I care about more - hitting numbers or playing ball. I'm gonna figure out a mix that works for me.

Tried these pull up curls yesterday. Wow. I'm able to not swing my body as much as Kris is in the video too. Could only do 7 before trying another set. 3rd video down

https://www.bodybuilding.com/conten...&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bodybldg.94447

Dope :pimp:
I never do bi's but ill try that pull up curl thing next time

I won't lie if i saw someone doing curls on a Smith machine id think they didnt know what they were doing :lol: but i guess its a fire biceps workout

I been doing yardwork for this lady and she has a box full of snacks her friend in Korea sent her. She left me take a few, have no idea what most of em are :lol:. I only had the 1st one... Was pretty good. I dunno what the fat,sugar, carbs contents are tho :lol:
Look at the label left to right left side the one with 6% is carbs. Then the next main one that says 0% is protein.
On the right side. The first one with 0% is fat.
So think of it like this the long word is carbs.
Middle is protein. Short word is fat

Attachments

• nutrition-label.jpg
    nutrition-label.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 4
Went for 300, got it about 3/4. Needed help on the lockout. Soon come.

Look at the label left to right left side the one with 6% is carbs. Then the next main one that says 0% is protein.
On the right side. The first one with 0% is fat.
So think of it like this the long word is carbs.
Middle is protein. Short word is fat

Good looks. Korean snacks are piff. I need to go visit one day. Ima call everyone hyung lol. I call dude at the store that and he rates me big time

Dope :pimp:
I never do bi's but ill try that pull up curl thing next time

I won't lie if i saw someone doing curls on a Smith machine id think they didnt know what they were doing :lol: but i guess its a fire biceps workout
I did those too and I definitely felt it :lol:. Took some playing around to get the right feel

Welp, it's been real my fitness dudes. With the new job, I can't say it's possible to continue to work out, or even give advice really. I wish you all good luck and hope you smash all your goals. See you on the other side.

We're crab people now. We'll live off the fat of the sea.

You need a new job bro

The way you describing it, that **** gonna kill you man, and you just started.

Anyone give me word about them jaybird X3 before I invest or waste the money in them. Never spent that much on headphones. But I'm tired of buying these cheap 5 buck ones

Welp, it's been real my fitness dudes. With the new job, I can't say it's possible to continue to work out, or even give advice really. I wish you all good luck and hope you smash all your goals. See you on the other side.

there's more to life than work. grind this one for a couple months and start looking for better ones.

Damn brahs my upper abs are sore as hell and I didnt even do any core work yesterday. Them pull up curls had to have done it with controlling my body swing. I can't even sneeze. Y'all been warned :lol:

Why it sound like you're about to do a bid, instead of starting a new job? Lmfao

I know you started working there before knowing what it's like, like "This new job finna be a breeeeze"

See you at your parole hearing. Keep up.

Back
Top Bottom