STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

thanks man, i quit doing cardio (i might sprint once a week at the most) and upped my macros.

and just hit the main compound lifts everrryyday

DWade trying to do overhead squats. my mans needs some work :lol:

196157.gif

dwade lookin mad sus

id critique his form but mans cant do overhead squats so i wont even go there lol

Finally got to give the Romaleos 3s a run today and hit a 405 squat once again. No soundview today cause I wasn't feeling the best today kinda wiped from work and travel the last 2 weeks so I just knew I didn't have it in me. Romaleos 3s are legit though. So much lighter than the 2s and still pretty damn stable. Feels a little different like the shoe is a little shallower if that makes sense, but I guess it'll just take some getting used to. They are definitely more narrow than the 2s so if anybody is looking to get some keep that in mind if you have wide feet.

Oh yea edit: forgot to post the vid

Kobe would be proud

someone hook me up with a cardio HIIT program to drop 30-40 pounds before I get back in the gym to build muscle.

I

someone hook me up with a cardio HIIT program to drop 30-40 pounds before I get back in the gym to build muscle.

I
Diet is most important. That's the first thing to focus on. Also why no lifting. Just cardio when trying to lose weight is a recipe for skinny fat and loose skin.

I've seen some decent chest development and arm vascularity the recently. Along with feeling more beast mode in the gym. Only difference is a little increase in my avg fats within the last 2 weeks. Other than that still basically cutting.

Thanks for the guys that recommended bang, that stuff is legit. Had Cotton candy and ****ked around and hit a pr. 5x3 on close grib pause bench press with 255lbs. The rest of the workout went pretty great too. Wont ve buying it too often, i think ill become addicted quick lol
champagne and that new pear guava are hitters

I'm wide, 280, 6 feet. If I start lifting I feel like I won't be able to wipe my ***. I want to be lighter

You have a common misconception about lifting. If you start lifting you won't be putting muscle on top of the 280. Rather your body will recompose its self. Plus it takes time, effort and consistentcy to put on the few pounds of muscle a year us naturals in here are putting on. Trust me bro youre not gonna all of a sudden look like Phil Heath if you start resistance training :lol:

You have a common misconception about lifting. If you start lifting you won't be putting muscle on top of the 280. Rather your body will recompose its self. Plus it takes time, effort and consistentcy to through on the few pounds of muscle a year is naturals in here are putting on. Trust me bro youre not gonna all of a sudden look like Phil Heath if you start resistance training.

It's my biggest fear messing with my patna who wants to train me for the sole purpose of not letting me wipe my *** lol.

still need a cardio routine cause ole boy is all about weights

Finally got to give the Romaleos 3s a run today and hit a 405 squat once again. No soundview today cause I wasn't feeling the best today kinda wiped from work and travel the last 2 weeks so I just knew I didn't have it in me. Romaleos 3s are legit though. So much lighter than the 2s and still pretty damn stable. Feels a little different like the shoe is a little shallower if that makes sense, but I guess it'll just take some getting used to. They are definitely more narrow than the 2s so if anybody is looking to get some keep that in mind if you have wide feet.

Oh yea edit: forgot to post the vid

Kobe would be proud
that's a soundview if I've ever saw one.

Back
Top Bottom