STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It's my biggest fear messing with my patna who wants to train me for the sole purpose of not letting me wipe my *** lol.

still need a cardio routine cause ole boy is all about weights

even if you do the same routine as someone who’s huge/gotten huge doing it, if you don’t back it up with enough macros to put on muscle you’ll never get huge.

if you’re trying to lose weight you need to add some sort of resistance training. will help burn calories as well as help you have some muscle when you at your goal weight

:lol: aight damn, well just eat in a caloric defecit and lift. Don't wanna be looking all floppy and weak.

Cardio is high reps for multiple sets. Besides when you lift your muscles will keep burning fat even after you're done.

Muscle is more dense than fat so if you drop fat and put on muscle you'll actually appear smaller.

Just do it.

You can always change your body down the road if you don't like the direction you're heading. You can't get back lost/wasted time though.

Just keep it simple and easy so you actually stick with it. Like easy as in not confusing. Still go hard.

I'd say strong lifts and track what you eat. Super straight forward and you will look good. Then you can add some cardio or whatever else you want but you'll have a solid lifting routine.

Appreciate all the input.

You're still cheffn? How do you control yourself?

I ate a burger with a damned pizza as the top bun today.

I hate food lol

Nah I drive a semi now but I still get the plug everywhere so I eat like one. :lol:

I go in and cook here and there though.

I got a fast metabolism man. I'm finally cutting now after 3 years of 4-5k calories a day.

That meal... that's living! :lol:

Man, these Classic Physique guys look amazing.
Breton Ansley with the w

Was rooting for Danny Hester dude is like 5'2 out there

Thought Sadik would of got further I follow him on IG...dude is a monster.

Last edited:
been a stressful week, hadnt been able to get a workout in. finally got a chance today to relieve some stress. been staying by my moms crib and went to the lil gym by there. theyve made some improvements since ive gone last but its still ehhh. they got a squat rack now tho. weird thing is they got no 35plates lol not a big deal but its easier to throw on a 35 instead of a 25 and a 10. bench press was weird, the part of the bench your *** rests on was a lil too high and i couldnt adjust it, couldnt get any leg drive my feet would barely reach the floor. worked up to 3x3 at 275, felt good tho considering its been over a week and with no leg drive def felt good about how the weight moved. dont have my adipower with me but i might hit some light weight squats tomorrow if i get a chance.

been a stressful week, hadnt been able to get a workout in. finally got a chance today to relieve some stress. been staying by my moms crib and went to the lil gym by there. theyve made some improvements since ive gone last but its still ehhh. they got a squat rack now tho. weird thing is they got no 35plates lol not a big deal but its easier to throw on a 35 instead of a 25 and a 10. bench press was weird, the part of the bench your *** rests on was a lil too high and i couldnt adjust it, couldnt get any leg drive my feet would barely reach the floor. worked up to 3x3 at 275, felt good tho considering its been over a week and with no leg drive def felt good about how the weight moved. dont have my adipower with me but i might hit some light weight squats tomorrow if i get a chance.

By any means brotha. A bad workout better than no workout

By any means brotha. A bad workout better than no workout

no doubt. its the best stress reliever. throw some heavy **** around for an hr or so

also they had 80lbs dbs so i took those for a spin for the first time. ish was cake lol. 100s are calling my name if only i can go to a gym that has them

i guess Breon Ansley had the better conditioning...athletic look. I dunno what the judges were looking at.

Big ramy or Phil Heath?

Idk why but I don't use 35lb plates. It's weird. I'll quickly
Add the 10 or just move up to the next 45.

just less plates to put back, not a big deal tho

dont think ima do squats today gonna hit some DL instead

hit some DL earlier. yo this gym is funny, they dont have a set of the same plates lol. i had 4 different types of 45s on each side of the bar. bar was old and slick af no grip and i didnt have chalk. 4plates was a struggle cuz i kept losing grip. did 4sets of doubles and buncha other back stuff and some biceps. good workout tho. ready for another week in court tomorrow (not really)

i guess Breon Ansley had the better conditioning...athletic look. I dunno what the judges were looking at.

Big ramy or Phil Heath?

Big Ramy got robbed IMO. He came in amazing conditioning and size. Plus how do you reward the bubble gut of Phil Heath smh

Once you start drinking water exclusively it tastes heavenly in any context. Doesn't matter if it's kinda luke warm or you just had water an hour ago. Tastes bomb all the time.

Once you start drinking water exclusively it tastes heavenly in any context. Doesn't matter if it's kinda luke warm or you just had water an hour ago. Tastes bomb all the time.

Yup

And try drinking juice or soda after that. It'll be overwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom