STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Threw up 160x6 for weighted dips today...Working towards hitting it for 8. I have to buy a new chain from home depot. I'm scared mine will snap on me lol, it's mad skimpy.

Gonna try to convince my doctor to get me a MRI for my knee. I want to get back into squatting. PL ain't the same when you aint doing ALL compound lifts.

Back update...Maybe these weighted pull ups have been working

XSoyb

Looking beastly bro

**** 160 weighted dips, you sav
Doing that makes me feel a lil better about not being able to squat atm haha

I remember when I was only doing 1 plate

And thanks man! Weighted dips + seated lat underhand pulls is my secret

Got damn. You got dat legit cobra back. Teach me sensei
Haha nah my back is alright. I wish I had a cobra back

I usually do

Deads, weighted pull ups, seated underhand row, tbar row, seated row, iso low/high row. I mix it up, compounds are pl sets usually, accessory, I mix 4x15, 4x8 and 4x10

My back and chest is fried from bench last night. 2 days on the road then I’m smashing food and going hard thanksgiving night on squats.

Did a random *** workout today. Legs some back and ohp first time in like a month.

Squats worked up to 405x2

Ohp
95x5
135x5
185x3

Bulgarian split squat 4x12
Barbell rows 4x12
Lat pulldown 4x12
Calf raises 4x30

what yall drinking on this thanksgiving?

got some crown royal vanilla, e and j, probably cop some other stuff from the military px tax free

and other drinks yall recommended??? trying to get lit on some other liquors

Have y’all seen Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge on CMT? Just found this show, it’s pretty badass. He’s got a ranch and men (or women) go head to head to beat each other on these crazy challenges
i'm not as active watching the show this season, but whenever I come up on the tube I enjoy watching them compete.

Smoked turkey from the fair got me picky on baked turkeys during this time of year. I dont look forward to turkey anymore just sides like mashed potatoes and mac and cheese :lol: Oh and honey baked ham

Ain’t have a slingshot for the big boss bench program so imma just sub wide grip bench. Wish me luck

That dudes back prosily looked like that in 5th grade.

Damn bastard and your genetics.

#hater
Hahaha nah man I'll trade my back for your strength. Then you want to cut on top of that. Just won't let anyone get an edge smh

And I'll probably be on that colt 45 + e&j/coke wave thursday. I don't celebrate thanksgiving but I'm showing up for the food and good times with my cousins lol

Is that Steve Austin show on Youtube or anything else with full episodez? Come to think of it I'm gonna buy sling again when I get paid.

Back
Top Bottom