STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Building baseline endurance increases top line strength, right? That's to say, training at intensities <75% and building endurance would help me with the heavier stuff? Pretty sure I read it in my PT manual once. I don't have it anymore, but I wanted to ask in here.

Had a nasty cold, got back in the gym today to start with my heavier weight on my new cycle for this workout.

Anyone happen to have links to information on good foods to eat for maintaining lean muscle?

I'm also thinking of getting some more of a protein powder I had before. Sunwarrior brand, it's plant-based.

Building baseline endurance increases top line strength, right? That's to say, training at intensities <75% and building endurance would help me with the heavier stuff? Pretty sure I read it in my PT manual once. I don't have it anymore, but I wanted to ask in here.

I think so, especially since a bigger muscle has the potential to become a stronger muscle. But eventually theres only so much strength you can gain doing stuff with <75% weights, you will have to graduate to heavier weights

Am i the only one who drinks straight out of the carton? Srs, i would drink it when i would get home from the gym. Not all of it ofcourse just a nice amount lol tried this as an alternative to whey for like a month.

Now chugging eggs on the other hand, no can do. I need it cooked someway
tenor.gif

Finally made the switch from pH to MVB.

Gotta get used to bringing a gym bag every time now *headshake*

This high rep bench program is killing me.

240x2x12
260x2x8
260x2xRO

I can barely do power sets on incline and I can't even do sets on dumb press after lol

Had to lower my max from 360 to 330.

Gonna try boss's coach program after.

Last edited:
I finished the last of my 1k pull ups this AM

Glad thats over :lol:

I did like 90% of my 1k in sets of 8, leaving a couple reps in the tank so I could do extra sets. I think my body needs weighted pull ups to break thru plateaus on how many I can do at a time.

Last deadlift day before i go back to court. Woke up feeling ******, said f it and went anyways

DL
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x1
500x1

315x5x2
225x8

Barbell rows 4x12
Single arm db rows 4x12
Reverse grip lat pulldown 4x12
Db curl 4x12
Db hammers 4x12
Concentration curl 4x12

Coming off a stomach virus had it three days pooing water. (coming from eating 5pc chicken tender at Popeyes)

Went from 173 to 165. Still managed to hit 315 today couldn’t believe it lol

Now I’m getting drunk asf tonight lol

Anyone in here ever seriously considered hopping on a cycle?

Yeah, I got the access and the friends who have been on with great results but at the end of the day it’s not making me money like it is for them and I can’t justify it.

Anyone in here ever seriously considered hopping on a cycle?

Not a cycle but I have been using peptides, BPC-157 and TB-500, the last 6 weeks for recovery. Have hamstring tendinopathy that made even deadlifting 50% of what I normally do painful. Back to deadlifting 75-80% relatively pain free.

Back on that bulk grind.

Gonna do it clean though, tons of rice, any kind of meat, nh and lots of veggies and squash etc.

5-6 meals a day all of them with a bunch of carbs except breakfast. I’m expecting to lean out a little maybe since I’ll cut out truck stop food. That **** will kill you quick.

Good pull day today. Getting my strength back for pendlay rows. gonna stick with that for a while and ski[ DL.. my lower back has been hurting.

Yo...there's a LOT of bad *****es at Mount vernon barbell. OF course, all taken and are "powerlifting couples". But damn. The only women I saw by themselves are old women in their 40s+ getting trained by randoms.

Week 2 of Phillipi....

385x2
315x8x3

Did a new soundview on Weighted dips.... 45x8 (full ext)

I remember I could barely do 5 with my own body weight.

MVB isn't as huge as I thought it'd be, though. Locker rooms are worse than PH's lol.

But it's 3 blocks from my crib. I ain't mad lol.

Back
Top Bottom