STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit DB bench again this week instead of BB. Took the hundreds for a spin for the first time in a year or two :smokin

Still sitting at 160. Need to start meal prepping again so I can put a few lbs back on.

About to.try..
133603_1.jpg

pull day was horrible.. felt super sluggish... zero motivation.

DL worked up to 370 1x7
Pull ups 3x8
hammr strength pull machine or whatever its called 3x8
Latpulldowns 3 x 8
Preacher curl 2x7

called it a day after that.

Last edited:
Seen a dude shirtless pull 2 plates yesterday like he was a beast.

You can lift in your speedo in my gym and no one will give af but the fact he pulled his shirt off and said “record this bro” to my friend had me dying.

I wanted to go over and rep that 40 times just to clown.

My gym is a powerlifting/body building gym. So it’s cool if you pose in your boxers or whatever if you’re actually training for a show... same goes with dropping some weights. Not a big deal but you will get checked if you take the 300 dollar squat bar and slam it hard af doing rack pulls and you probably don’t even dl so why are you doing rack pulls?

It’s always the dudes who just come from lifetime or something and come in wilding.

Thanks for the energy transfer W W)taps ^

Pull day for me too. Felt super good starting out even though baseball catcher helmet homie decided to work in with me. Long story short that s*** ended quick.

New PR. 510 :pimp:. Went up a lot different from my previous PRs. My dead spot is midway through the motion and I usually explode off the ground. Today I pulled. Came off the ground slow to the point I thought I was gonna have it, then the entire rest of the pull went quick and smooth. Wish I coulda videoed

Didn’t rip my hands either :lol:

Why I finish my workout and go to change and there's a flamboyant dude, sitting down, legs crossed, eating a glass bowl of Alfredo noodles....Dude literally stared at me and then did some weird "Deja vu" look like he know me...I think not. Man's was dead on his phone, swiping like he was in the break room.

Changed in the bathroom stall. Mount Vernon barbell...F going on. I ain't sign up for a locker room attendant. That **** was weird.

Thanks for the energy transfer W W)taps ^

Pull day for me too. Felt super good starting out even though baseball catcher helmet homie decided to work in with me. Long story short that s*** ended quick.

New PR. 510 :pimp:. Went up a lot different from my previous PRs. My dead spot is midway through the motion and I usually explode off the ground. Today I pulled. Came off the ground slow to the point I thought I was gonna have it, then the entire rest of the pull went quick and smooth. Wish I coulda videoed

Didn’t rip my hands either :lol:

any time goku :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Finished week 8, struggle and a half. Thank god next week is deload

Since we talking about weirdos... Seen a guy in feezys, acid wash jeans, zip up hoody and a beanie with a pompom doing curls on the smith machine.

Strange indeed

Why I finish my workout and go to change and there's a flamboyant dude, sitting down, legs crossed, eating a glass bowl of Alfredo noodles....Dude literally stared at me and then did some weird "Deja vu" look like he know me...I think not. Man's was dead on his phone, swiping like he was in the break room.

Changed in the bathroom stall. Mount Vernon barbell...F going on. I ain't sign up for a locker room attendant. That **** was weird.

happened to me in Hollyweird too big dog. I just hit him with the "what's your deal" head nod. He turned his gaze after he knew I was flexin on purpose.

Anyone going to the LA Fit Expo next month? Haven't been in a couple of years but thinking of going again

happened to me in Hollyweird too big dog. I just hit him with the "what's your deal" head nod. He turned his gaze after he knew I was flexin on purpose.
Smh and dude just Kept staring at me. You know how some people look, then go back to what they were doing?

Smh I always run into the weirdos

Bruhs, some odd shi going on at the gym lately.

I see this dude rocking this blue bandana like he cripped up. Then the next day, he's rocking a red bandana. Homey flip floppin like Lil Wayne ouchea. I guess no one respects those anymore? I'm not a hood dude by any means, but I respect those colors enough not to rock them blatantly like that.

Seen a dude shirtless pull 2 plates yesterday like he was a beast.

You can lift in your speedo in my gym and no one will give af but the fact he pulled his shirt off and said “record this bro” to my friend had me dying.

I wanted to go over and rep that 40 times just to clown.

My gym is a powerlifting/body building gym. So it’s cool if you pose in your boxers or whatever if you’re actually training for a show... same goes with dropping some weights. Not a big deal but you will get checked if you take the 300 dollar squat bar and slam it hard af doing rack pulls and you probably don’t even dl so why are you doing rack pulls?

It’s always the dudes who just come from lifetime or something and come in wilding.

Wait he deadlifted 225 with his shirt off and demanded that your friend record it?

Back
Top Bottom