STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

This time of year makes me want to get my home gym started...

Feels like it's 12am each time I go to the gym.
Bros doing bro-ey things at the gym.
Gym is packed.
Weights never racked.

Smh

stocked up on my multi today :pimp:
if my nose problem goes away after taking my multis again, then this is no longer up for debate.

had a push day today. hit the 100 DB incline. 1x99999. light work, deload day.

stocked up on my multi today :pimp:
if my nose problem goes away after taking my multis again, then this is no longer up for debate.

had a push day today. hit the 100 DB incline. 1x99999. light work, deload day.

Dat you, supremebeing?

Ima need some of y'all to learn how to interact with people better :lol:

Its a gym, we all pay to use it, if you see something you need to use just walk up and either ask to work in or to tell them to let you know when they're done so you can use it. 99.9% of the time this is going to work smoothly.

The .1% it doesnt well, well then you just gotta decide if you're the wolf or the sheep on that particular day :lol:

Nah but for real I don't think I've ever had anything close to a confrontation at any gym and I've been to countless Golds/LA in multiple cities and states.

3 months no cardio. Just hard lifting. and I finally see good gains on me. up to 92 kgs 202.
Feeling way stronger. I'm going to start a little cardio after the new years because I finish this program and my body needs a break from weights desperately. DTP extreme is tough. Super sets and pyramids hurt

Tried bang today. Figured I pick one up while at the mall. Granted I was a little extra tired today, but that s*** did nothing for me :lol:. Sour head tasted good but that’s pretty much it

Also update on the protein I bought

Muscle beach 100% All Pro
Flavor: peanut butter cookie
Smells and tastes just like a peanut butter cookie. Gets very thick though and has a little too much of a casein taste at the end.

Pro Jym
Flavor: s’mores
What do you expect. Jym delivers again. Taste is insanely good. You forget it’s a protein shake. Stuff even has those hot cocoa marshmallows in it. Too bad they are expensive

All I️ been doing is running

Down to 159 in weight feels actually great Been running minimum 3 miles almost everyday. Been going easy on the lifts I️ might lift for 15 to 20 mins only compound lifts for the most part.

Tried bang today. Figured I pick one up while at the mall. Granted I was a little extra tired today, but that s*** did nothing for me :lol:. Sour head tasted good but that’s pretty much it

That's all it is fam. Just a mediocre energy drink that tastes kinda good. Shouldn't be counting on it to give you a PWO type boost.

Cotton candy is a PROBLEM though :smh:

Yeah i use it for my cardio in the am.
Or at work when im not feeling coffee

At this point I'm drinking it because of the taste lol.

Sour heads>

I think they make one without caffeine. Idk why you'd do that tho

Back
Top Bottom