STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Got this for Christmas to add to my home gym

61IO7s6dsnL._SL1440_.jpg

Safety squat bar. $269.99 from New York barbell, although I ordered it through Amazon to get the free 2-day.

Any vegans in here? I'm reading a book called Eat & Run and it's inspiring me to go the vegan route before. I did it for a month in February and it's literally the best I've ever felt so I am trying to will myself to make it a lifestyle.

Beans and Legumes. You can get just as much protein from plants as meat beleive it or not.

not trying to start a war or anything but im pretty sure the body cant absorb all the proteins from many plants like it can from meat or eggs.

not trying to start a war or anything but im pretty sure the body cant absorb all the proteins from many plants like it can from meat or eggs.
Correct, protein synthesis is another thing. That I'm not too sure about. One thing I've learned is that the average american consumes almost double the recommended protein intake and that protein is not as big of an issue as we all make it out to be. There are vegan body builders and ultra marathon runners. I grew up pretty much exclusively carninivore but the evidence for switching to a plant based diet is borderline irrefutable.

I wish I could explain how good I felt as a vegan. Mental clarity, lost 25 lbs in a month. It's just an overall feeling of well-being that I want to get back to.

Last edited:
Where are you guys getting your programs from, I downloaded my last one from bodybuilding.com however, they've been charging since november

looking at capurso's 30 day out or Arnold cuts

This really is all about your diet. Before I started hitting the gym I was on a no meat diet.

Now that I’m hitting the gym my diet is terrible. So much so that I feel like I’m getting bulky. Which is the opposite of what I want. I feel like I’m getting big when I just want to get more cut/toned.

Where are you guys getting your programs from, I downloaded my last one from bodybuilding.com however, they've been charging since november

looking at capurso's 30 day out or Arnold cuts

one of my boy's from college is getting his doctorate in PT, so he has free lower body/mobility programs I'm currently using.lmk if any of y'all are interested. it's geared towards hoopers and track athletes.

Back
Top Bottom