STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Did legs and chest today, good pump overall.

Next week im starting the program with the link posted here a few pages back for squat/chest/DL numbers, excited to see how it goes.

Seen this dude at the bench press trying to row 185 but dudes form had him doing shrugs lol.

DL
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5
495x1 x2
315x5
225x5
225x10

Barbell row 4x12
Seated row 4x12
Rear delts 4x12
Lat pulldown 4x12
Concentration curl 4x12
Db curl 4x12
Db hammer curl run the rack

Wanted to hit 495x2 but wasn't happening, had to take a lil break and split into two singles. Ima have that tho.

Some guy was telling me if the owner sees anyone using chalk he kicks them out. :lol: :smh:

Wish he would tell me to leave, ill dash all the chalk in the air like Bron

So quick bench questions is close bench or wide bench harder on your shoulder? I feel like I'm using my shoulders too much in my bench especially since two weeks ago I did 265 and went down and back up and had a shoulder injury almost as my left shoulder clicks whenever I bench now.

So quick bench questions is close bench or wide bench harder on your shoulder? I feel like I'm using my shoulders too much in my bench especially since two weeks ago I did 265 and went down and back up and had a shoulder injury almost as my left shoulder clicks whenever I bench now.

close grip bench should be more tricep. are you retracting your scapula and pinching your shoulder blades down and back while having a slight arch in your back?

I do know what you're saying though. I personally stopped flat benching. hurts my shoulders like hell regardless of proper form. I have zero problems with the incline bench though.

Anyone else bought the cannibal pre workout?
I received mine today and is one big clumpy dry piece. No wonder they had that special lol. So i went ahead and broke me off a scoop of it, luckily it mix well with water. Had me in the gym ******* ish up

Anyone else bought the cannibal pre workout?
I received mine today and is one big clumpy dry piece. No wonder they had that special lol. So i went ahead and broke me off a scoop of it, luckily it mix well with water. Had me in the gym ****ing ish up
Haven’t gotten mine in yet but yea I figured it was gonna be pretty clumpy :lol:. You can try this if it’s bad.

6DF5987A-FBD8-4526-BDF6-2461C760A914.jpeg
Trying to fill out these 3x like a BOSS

#FatBoiGang

close grip bench should be more tricep. are you retracting your scapula and pinching your shoulder blades down and back while having a slight arch in your back?

I do know what you're saying though. I personally stopped flat benching. hurts my shoulders like hell regardless of proper form. I have zero problems with the incline bench though.

I arch my back but I don't think I was pinching my shoulder blades. I watched the video and will try a couple things thanks for the advice!!!

just like a lot of the threads renew every year I thought it was about time. articles/links on first page lead are dead links as well.

thought it'd be nice to see it updated. it whatevs though. It be cool if someone could edit it though.

its so comffy hear the memorable rants amel curse and other crap

cant lock this up b

oh yea my gym was closed today...... having withdraws already b.

What we working on today fam?

I'm about to work on back and bi's today. maybe a quick cardio sesh at the end. Holidays over.

I was taking the Animal Pak's for a while, but went back to Opti-Men multis.

Animal Pak's is just wayyyyy to many pills for me.

Back
Top Bottom