STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Felt good today, decided to go heavy on squats.

Barx10
135x10
225x5
315x5
365x5
405x5(soundview)
315x5
225x10
135x10

Did shoulder press with 25lbs plates. Held one in each hand, did reps on one side and held the other at 90deg angle. 4x10

Db lateral raises 4x10
Db front raises 4x10
Face pulls 4x15
Bulgarian split squats 4x10
Calf raises 4x30
Hamstring curl 4x10

Felt good hitting 4 plates for 5. First three went up easy, last two were tough especially the last one:lol:. Probably coulda hit a new max but f it, another time.

Felt good today, decided to go heavy on squats.

Barx10
135x10
225x5
315x5
365x5
405x5(soundview)
315x5
225x10
135x10

Did shoulder press with 25lbs plates. Held one in each hand, did reps on one side and held the other at 90deg angle. 4x10

Db lateral raises 4x10
Db front raises 4x10
Face pulls 4x15
Bulgarian split squats 4x10
Calf raises 4x30
Hamstring curl 4x10

Felt good hitting 4 plates for 5. First three went up easy, last two were tough especially the last one:lol:. Probably coulda hit a new max but f it, another time.
405 for reps gang :pimp:

At 215ish I don't see ****

:lol:
Right now I’m about that weight. When I feel like getting lean tho and get to 185 190 it gets wierd :lol:

Lose 20 pounds and bet you’ll start seeing things you didn’t eem know existed.

fyi,

when deadlifting... you only need 1 pair of 45lb bumper plates... the rest can be your normal gym plates..
bumper plates are typically larger in diameter so the normal plates wont touch the ground.. including hex plates.

unless your gym got a crap ton of 45 lb bumper plates that you can spare.

my gym only has 3 pairs of 45 bumper plates.. some fools used all 3 pairs (6 plates) on the bar so everyone was forced to use the hex plates.

said **** it and put the 55lb bumper plates on and treated it like 45s. guess u can call it forced progressive overload :rolleyes

I been watching this kid for some time... last time I saw him DL his 1rm was like 450... now hes at 5 plates at 145lb @ 17 year old..

giphy.gif

what have I been doing all this time :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Anyone doing time restricted eating? Recently came across a clip of Joe Rogan talking about it on his podcast and found it intriguing. Decided to give it a shot. Only 3 days in but no complaints so far

Damn crossfit doc redeemed fittest on earth on netflix almost sucks me in everytime.
Toomey is low key bae.
Sigmundstitter is bae.

Last edited:
Damn crossfit doc redeemed fittest on earth on netflix almost sucks me in everytime.
Toomey is low key bae.
Sigmundstitter is bae.
Lauren Fisher my all time crossfit bae. runner uo is that camille french canadian broad

yall need to post pics of said chicks.

here's fitness bae:

Back
Top Bottom