STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I’ve been watching Chris Jones for yearsssss.

I can honestly say a lot of what I know is from him.

I am extremely confinement in saying he’s 100% natural.
Yea Ive been following him for sometime too. He seems like a good dude and his videos are helpful and entertaining. Ive been getting Ho0 ready lol

Anyone know of any good all natural whey protein powder? I'm normally not into supplements but I've lost 10 lbs working and stressing instead of working out and eating nutritious meals. My barber who is pretty jacked and experienced weight lifter was telling me how must supplements are cancerous.

Too much water is cancerous. Lol. They day everything is. Just live your best life papi

his chocolate peanut butter protein is good as hell :lol::pimp: its my current protein right now

I was thinking about coppin. Now I might have to upon the bros recommendation.:nerd:

I’ve had 2 tubs of his pre workout and it’s pretty good.

Man, this bench at the gym is so trash. It's one of those where you can adjust and do decline, flat and incline all in one. Problem is when it's on the flat setting the part where your body rests is lower than the seat. My feet barely touch the floor so I can't get good leg drive. Mad annoying. Got me doing barbell bench less and less as of late.

Db bench 4x10 with dropset
Did a DB bench variation, held one db at the half rep and did regular reps on the other arm, then alternate. 4x10
Cable crossovers, high to low and low to high. 4x10
Cable fly's 4x10
Dips superset with close grip push ups 6x10
Rope pull down superset with skull crushers 4x10
Finished with tri extension with 45lbs plate 4sets amrap

Man, this bench at the gym is so trash. It's one of those where you can adjust and do decline, flat and incline all in one. Problem is when it's on the flat setting the part where your body rests is lower than the seat. My feet barely touch the floor so I can't get good leg drive. Mad annoying. Got me doing barbell bench less and less as of late.

Db bench 4x10 with dropset
Did a DB bench variation, held one db at the half rep and did regular reps on the other arm, then alternate. 4x10
Cable crossovers, high to low and low to high. 4x10
Cable fly's 4x10
Dips superset with close grip push ups 6x10
Rope pull down superset with skull crushers 4x10
Finished with tri extension with 45lbs plate 4sets amrap
My local Planet fitness has good benches:rofl:

Love that combo from tricep to bench. If I’m on squat rack I’d end it with prison style tricep extensions. Use to slam those with 45s off the edge of the seat.
Numbers work with me. I’d have my goal number and homie spotting would have a higher one lol

chris pretty much reached his genetic limit. at this point all his training is just for him to keep his current physique.

it'd be interesting to see how far he can go if he went dedicated himself to strength training/powerlifting. judging from his vids i've seen, his 1 rm are:

DL - 545
squat - 495 (with knee wraps so take it for what its worth)
bench - most I saw him was put 315 for like 4/5 reps

not impressive but if he wanted to and trained for it, he could prob do well in the powerlifting scene.

Back
Top Bottom