STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit legs today as well, felt like **** walking in but managed to hit 5x10 on the Pit Shark (adding a plate each set) after warming up, followed by squats (5x10 @ 225, 275 x 5, 315 3x3), and accessories.

It's the most volume I've done per set in a while, so I'm sure my legs will be Jello the next couple days. I feel like I'm finally starting to see improvement in terms of conditioning/strength/overall mass in my legs after being stalled at a 365 1RM for awhile.

Posted in the Food Thread, but I met Robert Irvine yesterday and it was epic.

IMG_20181015_163540_547.jpg

Haven't squatted in weeks :lol:

Hit some today. Went kinda heavy for old times sake.

315 5x3. Had way more in the tank, **** was cake.

Hit some bench, said **** it go a little heavier than I have been. 275 3x3. Think I still got 3 plates in me. Down to 212, feeling great.

DL strength slowly going back up. 365x4 for a top set. could've prb gotten 6 but I had no chalk and lost grip.

during that 365 set my shin bled and got blood all over the bar :blush:
wiped it down though. gotta remember to wear to DL socks next time

If you've ever wanted to give Life Time Fitness a try, here's your chance.

Screenshot this QR code and head to any Life Time near you with a valid driver’s license and you're in the door.

Enjoy!

My QR Code.png

Been watching a lot of USAPL on youtube lately. Really makes me want to try a meet, not even to win but for the learning experience.

Might sign up for one in February, just can't decide if I should stay at my walking weight (155-160 lbs) or cut down to 145...

Been watching a lot of USAPL on youtube lately. Really makes me want to try a meet, not even to win but for the learning experience.

Might sign up for one in February, just can't decide if I should stay at my walking weight (155-160 lbs) or cut down to 145...

I highly suggest NOT cutting at all for your first meet, just go lift and enjoy yourself and learn. If you do some research you'll see this same advice. Just for reference, if i would have not worried about my weight when I did my first one I would have won that class instead of getting 4th :lol:

I highly suggest NOT cutting at all for your first meet, just go lift and enjoy yourself and learn. If you do some research you'll see this same advice. Just for reference, if i would have not worried about my weight when I did my first one I would have won that class instead of getting 4th :lol:

:lol: I have actually read/seen that advice of not cutting after I posted. Just gonna go out there learn as much as I can and hit some PRs.

What class where you and what were your numbers if you don't mind my asking.

Current 222lb

Got another 12lb to drop before I stay there for a few months before bulking back up.

This cut came from dad bod status lol

2 a days for 4 months straight helped fix that.

3F9738F8-B7A6-485F-A2AD-DCF276A19006.jpeg

Kudos to the NT dads in here who were able to stay consistent during the lady’s pregnancy and new born months.

That was no joke tossing that routine shake up along with work.

Glad to get back to it now.

Baby number two will be a piece of cake lol

Back
Top Bottom