STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I think ima go the cardio route. Ive been lifting for over 15 years now. Knees are cracking. Back is done. Shoulders are done.
Now with this kid i dont wanna be one of those dudes toonsore and injured to run play and jump with my kid. My dad was 45 years older than me. We dodnt have a lot of play ball moments. I wanna give ky kid more of me. Still be healthy. But with my wifes health problems and allergies and mine. We're more than likely going to start doing vegetarian days instead of meals.
Real talk practicing soccer with my kid when he was 3-4 is what made me go back to the slim athletic size. Knees and back hurting all for what? No way do I not want to be there to run and stuff with him later down the line. Now I wish I never went down the “big and strong” route at all. 3-4 years of that and now I have nagging semi injuries I have to baby at times. Just not for me

shout out to the fathers in here.

this is da kind of talk i like to see.

inb4 popular crosstraining sport mention causes another wildfire

254813E7-5414-47FF-A701-FB2BBB820019.gif

Figured id add to the convo.

Making time for the gym isnt an issue for me, jus dieting.

2 kids, one on the way :pimp:

You can always work out at home when you aint at the gym always great alternatives y’all be surprise what push ups can don

Dad with one baby boy too.

Not really blood related but it’s my girls son. She cheated on me in Jan and got pregnant by her side and the guy left the States.

It’s tough working out 6x a week like I use to. I’m just trying to stay consistent.

with all of the kids' activities, there's very little time after work (plus i want to spend time with them). i am fortunate enough to work from home most of the time, so i'll run after i drop them off at school/before work gets stupid. i get in 4-5 miles, 3-4 times a week. another bonus of running is that it literally starts and ends at my house. as for diet i basically try to cut out all the carbs i can, and get no calories from drinks (except cream in coffee).

Not really blood related but it’s my girls son. She cheated on me in Jan and got pregnant by her side and the guy left the States.

It’s tough working out 6x a week like I use to. I’m just trying to stay consistent.

you married bro?

Might be prying too much, but how long you been with her? Tbh if that was me and it wasn't my wife she would have been kicking bricks. Still would be tough for me to stay with her if it was my wife :lol:

Yo props to you for taking over, personally fathering a kid from another dude is something id never do.

Thanks guys.

It's ok because I cheated on her much years ago. Im excited I have not married her because I'll leave.

Last edited:
LOL this reminds me of Chris Jones. someone commented about how he may need to cut back from going to the gym and clubbing and he insulted the dude and said his baby mama gon be at home taking care of the baby while he maintains his lifestyle since he pays the bills :lol: :stoneface: :smh:

Jones has and always will be a clown tho.

I started watching his videos a few months ago. I’ve come to realize he’s kind of a **** :lol: but I still like him. I haven’t seen any of his “bad side” that some people talk about but I haven’t done my “research” :lol:

I just wonder how he came up like that. Does YouTube and online coaching really pay like that??

Back
Top Bottom