STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What when I was talking about dude foam rolling for an hour? Hardly complaining more like an observation but dont give no ****s what any of y'all say in here. I can tell some of y'all would never make it in an environment where people talk **** and bust each others balls on the regular.

Welcome to 2019, aint nothing changed :pimp:

Speaking of which, whats y'alls goals?

Currently sitting at 225 tryin to get to 200 in the next 2-3 months then go after a double bodyweight bench.

Same goal as far as body weight.

Hope to start sparring soon, taking it slowly.

As far as lifting, not really chasing any numbers just tryna maintain I guess

DO IT, also dont be dumb and try to cut weight unless its like 5 pounds or less, just eat, lift and enjoy the experience.

I’ve been hearing a lot that your first meet is really just about having fun and making sure you hit your lifts. Technically, anything is a PR since it’s your first meet.

I’m thinking sometime in June/July.

Honest question. How good of an ab exercise is the plank?
Its not that theyre terribly difficult i just hate doing them..
Any science saying they're superior

What when I was talking about dude foam rolling for an hour? Hardly complaining more like an observation but dont give no ****s what any of y'all say in here. I can tell some of y'all would never make it in an environment where people talk **** and bust each others balls on the regular.

Welcome to 2019, aint nothing changed :pimp:

Speaking of which, whats y'alls goals?

Currently sitting at 225 tryin to get to 200 in the next 2-3 months then go after a double bodyweight bench.

Relax man jeez

I cant talk **** in here?

I thought they weren’t just for abs but moreso the whole core/lower back. Maybe I’m wrong. :nerd:

If it's not that difficult, then should probably find something more challenging. Total waste of time doing 'easy' exercises in the gym. IMO, planks are only for beginners trying to work up to more challenging exercises.

There are several progressions to planks that will make them exceptionally harder then the conventional ones you see most folks doing.

Reverse crunches and rollouts are good too.

When i say difficult im not talking abput ease of exercise.. Im just saying i dont mind doing them because theyre too hard...just dont like em

My goal for 2019 is to cut 15 lbs in the first few months, and from April on really focus on body weight exercises. Pull ups, push ups dips etc....

From a diet perspective less meat, vegetarian isn't the right term, but if I can limit meat intake to 2-3 meals oer weak after my cutting I will be-happy.

The only taste we naturally yearn for is Breast Milk, and I would like to train my taste buds to appreciate greens more.

Back
Top Bottom