STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

im either logging my stats, looking at da mirror, changing songs, miring girls w fatties. not purposely staring at men wrap gloves around their arms while gently making rowing motions with steel objects.

:lol: :smh:

I’m not “one of those guys” but that ain’t your place bro lol. Cmon now. It’s annoying but that’s it

You right, but I look at it like you put the weights on the bar, you can put it back when you're done.

That's wild inconsiderate

Reactions: JPS
im either logging my stats, looking at da mirror, changing songs, miring girls w fatties. not purposely staring at men wrap gloves around their arms while gently making rowing motions with steel objects.

So he's a creep for watching someone be obnoxious, but what does that make you for staring at girls asses when they're trying to workout?

Come on man. Everybody people watches. Don't pick and choose when you want to get on your high horse about it.

:lol: :smh:

You right, but I look at it like you put the weights on the bar, you can put it back when you're done.

That's wild inconsiderate
Man I totally agree with all that. It’s a jackass movie on their part but that’s more on the management of the gym than anything. They should be the ones checking those people. That’s all I’m saying

You wasnt sayin this when mboiz kept complainin tho

Just sayin
Yes I was. I point it out every time each of you do it. Y’all weird af for putting all this energy stressing over how someone works out. Unless it’s affecting my space idgaf. If dudes wanna wear gloves and purses, wear compression tights, do CrossFit, etc. I’ll let them rock.

So he's a creep for watching someone be obnoxious, but what does that make you for staring at girls asses when they're trying to workout?

Come on man. Everybody people watches. Don't pick and choose when you want to get on your high horse about it.
I have no problem if u wanna watch other men. Just why go on a rant about it

FB6BDB2F-96B9-4F0F-9127-E76266652592.jpeg
Trust me, I’ve been to some gyms with zero management and this is the end result.

For the last couple of weeks I've been drinking about a gallon and a half of water every day. It's a game changer. I feel a lot better and it's a great appetite suppressant. I realized I was eating a lot more than I need it to. Now I just have a glass of water and that usually does the trick.
Yup that water fills you up so quick.
:rofl:

Somebody left a 5# plate on each side of the seated calf raise.:lol::smh:
Sigh another reason why I canceled my gym membership and bought the important equipment for home gym.

Yes I was. I point it out every time each of you do it. Y’all weird af for putting all this energy stressing over how someone works out. Unless it’s affecting my space idgaf. If dudes wanna wear gloves and purses, wear compression tights, do CrossFit, etc. I’ll let them rock.
Moving your eyeballs and then typing a few words on a forum doesn't require much energy or stress...

Just ordered my first belt.

http://www.bestbelts.net/Powerlifting-Belts/Prime-Cut.aspx

4" thick, 12-13mm wide, single prong. Comes broken in and I've heard nothing but glowing reviews. Can't wait to get it in.

Oh, and got it in Royal Blue although I saw someone was able to customize theirs with the American flag colors, but I don't even know where I'd start with customization so I just went with a solid color.

Anyone know of remedies for a tightness to lower back during deadlifts? It’s sometimes enough to make me stop during my workout. I have really sore hams the day after back extensions, I’m assuming it’s because of my hams that my back tightens up on me. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Anyone know of remedies for a tightness to lower back during deadlifts? It’s sometimes enough to make me stop during my workout. I have really sore hams the day after back extensions, I’m assuming it’s because of my hams that my back tightens up on me. Any advice would be much appreciated.
hang from the pull up bar for a few

do some pigeon stretches. foam roll your hammies, and butt

I never do a deadlift workout a day after hitting legs and vice versa. Takes too much out of your lower back to be deadlifting and hitting squats back to back imo.

do some pigeon stretches. foam roll your hammies, and butt
I do the pigeon stretch before almost every workout because it helps with a nagging sciatica issue. I also foam roll my hams and butt, could be I’m just not doing these these long enough before my lift. Thanks for your input, I appreciate it

I never do a deadlift workout a day after hitting legs and vice versa. Takes too much out of your lower back to be deadlifting and hitting squats back to back imo.
I’ll usually do extensions as an alternative to deadlifting, it tightens up my lower back but not as bad as when I’m hitting deads. Maybe I should be doing something else as an alternative? Thanks for the advice.

Im not saying just dont do it for. Few days. I mean cut it out your program for a month plus. Youll still be strong and wont lose gains from just stopping that. Best decision ive ever made was quitting deadlifting for awhile. Almost 6 months. Came back to it still lifted the same weight i left on. Back felt way better. I also seperate back and leg day by 2/3 days

Im not saying just dont do it for. Few days. I mean cut it out your program for a month plus. Youll still be strong and wont lose gains from just stopping that. Best decision ive ever made was quitting deadlifting for awhile. Almost 6 months. Came back to it still lifted the same weight i left on. Back felt way better. I also seperate back and leg day by 2/3 days
That’s good man, I wish when I took my break I could’ve picked up where I left off. I took over a year & a half off from deads because I felt a tweak. Being afraid of re injury, I avoided it. Now I’m basically starting from zero, I’ve lost all gains lol. I do it sparingly as is, but when I do I feel tightness. I’m trying to get back to where I was. Anything over a plate the tightness creeps up.

Back
Top Bottom