STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Stair master is the only cardio gym wise is the only one I feel as if something was done do about 10 to 15 minutes after weight training and 30 on non lifting days

I weight train for about a hour and a half at most
Might just make the 3 workout days a regular routine and focus on calorie intake
I work in logistics and hell that’s a workout in itself

if you like doing the stairmaster as cardio it’s probably fine as long as it isn’t too taxing, that said depending on how much you’re trying to lose you probably also be cool maybe even better off doing a 3 day routine w/short walks regularly mixed in during the week (like after waking up, after meals, during breaks)

deadlifted 600 for 2 after going gym everyday the past week 😮‍💨

week of gym stuff:

😂😂😂

Last edited:
I spam the stair master everyday for 30 mins (2000-2300 steps in that timeframe )

Follow it up with calisthenics: 60 sets of push-ups (wide, normal, close, diamond) 4x, 15 reps of dips 4x, 12 reps of pull ups 4x, 15 reps decline sit-ups 4x, and back extensions 4x till burnout.

Been in the best shape of my life

Last edited:
I spam the stair master everyday for 30 mins (2000-2300 steps in that timeframe )

Follow it up with calisthenics: 60 sets of push-ups (wide, normal, close, diamond) 4x, 15 reps of dips 4x, 12 reps of pull ups 4x, 15 reps incline sit-ups 4x, and back extensions 4x till burnout.

Been in the best shape of my life
This sounds :nthat:
I'll have to find a way to incorporate this into my weekly workout schedule.

This sounds :nthat:
I'll have to find a way to incorporate this into my weekly workout schedule.

It’s clutch man. I don’t care much for lifting actual weights these days. Older I get the less muscle I care to carry.

I also incorporate legs 2x a week doing 12 reps of rdl’s dumbbells 4x, 15 reps leg extensions 4x, calf presses 4x till burnout, inner legs/outer hips extensions 4x each.

I usually finish up in about 45 mins - hr or so depending on if I’m working out with my boy
Yeah I did back and biceps on Wensday for about 90 minutes which was OD
I didn’t even bother doing anything else

I lift myself in and out a forklift at work
So I was scared my arm was going to fall off
I might just stick to a solid hour of weight training instead
It’s Saturday and the soreness still isn’t gone

got my cast iron ruck weights in and $5 temu vest. **** is probably going to rip and drop the weights on ny feet, and/or the profit margin these name brands make on these is crazy because theyre like $100+. its technically just a best/backpacky canvas material with a folder to slide weights in

IMG_4535.jpeg

Well it was a great experience overall, got some cool merch, took home silver,,lost gold by a point :smh:, coach got to watch for what I need to work on while yelling at me to get up.

Signing up for Naga next....probably no gi, my fingers are done for the year.
Nice.

Did you feel any guys you rolled with were unnaturally strong?

I hear the juicing is rampant in competitions particularly NAGA/ADCC events

got my cast iron ruck weights in and $5 temu vest. **** is probably going to rip and drop the weights on ny feet, and/or the profit margin these name brands make on these is crazy because theyre like $100+. its technically just a best/backpacky canvas material with a folder to slide weights in

IMG_4535.jpeg
Good stuff, and i'm sure they're fine. I've dropped something on my toe before though and damn near blacked out so I'd only go name brand.

Nice.

Did you feel any guys you rolled with were unnaturally strong?

I hear the juicing is rampant in competitions particularly NAGA/ADCC events

Well I held one dude in a kimura for like 3 minutes straight. My coach was like wtf. I basically controlled him after catching it 2 minutes in after a struggle but dude just wouldnt tap. I just adjusted everytime he moved and held on until the bell. He finally tired out and tapped. He was def on something. I asked him if his shoulder and arm was ok afterward and he said he's cool. Everyone else was cringing watching the match cause we would've all tapped early, myself included.

the guy i went against in the finals wasn't super strong but he was 6ft7 :lol:

Last edited:
First NAGA I went to back in the day I saw a dude get his arm snapped from a kimura. It was a white belt match too dude just didn’t wanna tap :lol: so pointless

not sure what people think about it... but I bought a peloton with the help of my tax return. lol

It works for my wife and I so far. Easy to hop on for a cycling class or complete a different fitness class (strength, yoga, etc) with different duration of workouts (15-45 min classes). Wife is not active at all, so the fact that she even started to do something, stretching class, cycling class, etc is a good start to a healthier lifestyle for her.

I do have bench and squat rack in the basement, and eventually want to get back to lifting heavier.

not sure what people think about it... but I bought a peloton with the help of my tax return. lol

It works for my wife and I so far. Easy to hop on for a cycling class or complete a different fitness class (strength, yoga, etc) with different duration of workouts (15-45 min classes). Wife is not active at all, so the fact that she even started to do something, stretching class, cycling class, etc is a good start to a healthier lifestyle for her.

I do have bench and squat rack in the basement, and eventually want to get back to lifting heavier.

definitely don’t neglect the strength stuff…try to make sure you getting good posture & doing some opposing work to the all the cycling stuff, my sister got hella fit but wrecked her back in the process because she went heavy into the peloton ting at the expense of everything else

😎 hit a few prs today:

First NAGA I went to back in the day I saw a dude get his arm snapped from a kimura. It was a white belt match too dude just didn’t wanna tap :lol: so pointless

Yea it's foolishness. As I held on to the kimura I was just thinking to myself neither of us are getting paid for any of this. I'm bout to break this dude's arm for a useless medal. :lol:

His whole gym rolled deep, might have had something to do with it. The guy who beat me was a part of his gym both of them seemed to have some type of chip on their shoulder. He didn't go as hard on his teammate as he did with me. Great experience but they need to chill out. There's children watching.

i just strapped 2 cheap canvas belts (also from temu, under a buck each) to the weight that protrudes about an inch past the velcro and through that side on my front so if it did try to budge (it didnt), i would see and feel it more than if it started slidonf down my back. Worked beautifully.
IMG_4571.jpeg

Last edited:
russ lost ipf worlds.

wonder if his reign is over at the 83kg weight class.

crazy how much strength he loses when he cuts down to compete

still can’t figure out why his 3rd squat was thrown out? maybe it turns out differently if it counted, but homie that won looked like he could pulled another 10kg regardless

Back
Top Bottom