STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah I got a dexa scan and an RMR test. High bodyfat percentage but I have a really low levels of visceral adipose tissue. Turns out I just eat way too ****** much but I'm relatively healthy
I got the same exact **** :lol:

That visceral fat is the killer. Massive fat around your organs is not a good sign.

On another note my bones strong as **** :lol: Shout out to weightlifting.

Last edited:
I got the same exact **** :lol:

That visceral fat is the killer. Plus my bones string as **** :lol: Shout out to weightlifting.

Yeah my bones skrong as well. And I drink no milk :nthat:

I was surprised at how high my metabolism was was

All in all after getting my scan along with the RMR, I'm more motivated than ever to get things going. Aiming to lose 8% bodyfat by June

How often do you think you will get dexa scans? I think I'll do them routinely every 4 months or so

All in all after getting my scan along with the RMR, I'm more motivated than ever to get things going. Aiming to lose 8% bodyfat by June

How often do you think you will get dexa scans? I think I'll do them routinely every 4 months or so
in a perfectly world 2-3 times a year but them ****s are exapensive. I paid 69 for mines off of Groupon but that’s only a 1 time use. The operator told me they were running a special for 180 for 2 additional scans. Normally they’re 150 for 1.

But I be buying kicks on a regular basis and if I’m really about this then I see it as being well worth it.

in a perfectly world 2-3 times a year but them ****s are exapensive. I paid 69 for mines off of Groupon but that’s only a 1 time use. The operator told me they were running a special for 180 for 2 additional scans. Normally they’re 150 for 1.

But I be buying kicks on a regular basis and if I’m really about this then I see it as being well worth it.

Damn. Mine ran me for $45.

50115181_344779173035499_5057972303489830638_n.jpg

Training at Thor's Gym today

Thanks bro. I see you putting on work as well

to drop 10 percent body fat in a few months
what would you recommend?

Anyone got a good video for front squats?

How do you rest the bar on yourself? I felt like I was working out my arms more than legs. :lol::smh:

Man I went in the pec dec today and someone left their bag by it.

Some fool comes rushing from across the gym to tell me:

“Hey! Somebody is using that!”

“Ok, I’m still gonna use it...”

Dude who was on it comes up...

“My bad I forgot my bag here, sorry bro”

The pec dec police officer just retreated embarrassed. 5 pm is a wild time at my gym. :lol: like damn bro just mind your own business. Idc who’s on the machine if he’s not ON it I’m gonna use it.

:lol: cats don't understand the concept of working in sets.

I was supersetting dips and rope pulldowns one time and this dude comes to take the rope off. I said I was using it but he can work in, he says naw naw I'll wait. I said bro Im not gonna be on it for an hour straight, work in with me. You wanna change the height, the weight idc. I'll switch it back for my set, that'

"mplsdunk, post: 31441141, member: 37228"]Ain’t nobody got time for that!

Right! This **** in the way. I got things to do

Back
Top Bottom