STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I try to do abs after workouts
realistically get to it 2-3x per week. 4 if I’m persistent

Man bench takes a hit when you drop weight. ****

Big three “numbers” become overrated once you lean out.

Mobility, flexibility, and muscle stamina become key.

345AAFA4-7D8D-400D-8E54-6CB14A501490.gif

Anyone working on pull ups?

im trash at them but definitely know theyll get me the gains. especially in my shoulders.

any tips tricks are appreciated

Regress them by using bands to assist. Work inverted rows (below). More pulldowns since it's the same pattern. Pullup assistance machines can help. Use varying grips (pronated, neutral, supinated).

How-to-inverted-row.jpg

Here's a good form tip

You can still have a mean bench at 200 pounds. :lol:

Yeah you aren’t gonna have the biggest bench in the gym but for your size you might.

Yeah that whole you gotta be bulking to get stronger thing is some of the biggest bs preached.

But I don’t think boss is gonna cut 50 pounds or whatever and have his same strength. That’s a big cut.

Yeah that whole you gotta be bulking to get stronger thing is some of the biggest bs preached.

But I don’t think boss is gonna cut 50 pounds or whatever and have his same strength. That’s a big cut.

I think at my peak I did 365x5x5 and I would probably struggle to hit it for one right now. Its not only the weight loss but also my programming, I haven't trained for strength solely in like 2 years.

For sure, your strength will bounce back though once you train for it.

I don’t blame you though, once you get that strong it’s not fun anymore. It’s mentally draining. I couldn’t give a damn about numbers anymore, I still lift heavy (for my size :lol: ) but I’m not really in it for a one rep max.

Man bench takes a hit when you drop weight. ****

All pushing movements do and it sucksssssss

Crazy how squat and DL don’t take a hit at all.

Anyone working on pull ups?

im trash at them but definitely know theyll get me the gains. especially in my shoulders.

any tips tricks are appreciated

Like everyone said, buy one for the crib and practice at your own discretion.

I gotta learn how to do muscle ups.

Day 2. IM never stopping. Lol.

Hurt my lower back using a damn belt.
4AE3E821-9DA1-4E26-9623-F5E9D7096A97.png
40E76213-9970-4CA8-9306-7643F1B474DE.png

3) Seated Calf Raises 5x15-20
4) Leg Extensions 3x12 ss w/
5) Hamstring Curls 3x12
6) Reverse Crunches
7) Machine Crunches
8) Leg raises

Wanted to do hack squats, but my lower back was killing me. I hate using belts and only use it when I’m going heavy (to me) on squats.

Even when I deadlift it’s impossible to use it. Feels like my upper body bout to disconnect from my lower body, so I never used it for DL.

Even when you lean out you and maintain, you can still build strength if your program is on point. It’s gonna take longer than someone on a caloric surplus but it is still possible.

@soundview was out here cutting and still hitting PRs lmao

Soundview not human tho

Back
Top Bottom