STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

6’4 tew fiddy built like Shannon Sharpe?????
Shannon-Sharpe-dons-LeBron-James_-jersey-complete-with-a-goat-mask-1000x600.jpg

Sounds like you should be playing outside linebacker bruh.

Pics or.....

60FC4506-28C9-4DED-AE8C-6AC1AC601E36.gif
lol, Shannon and I have a lot in common. Good dude.

If you gonna make certain claims, back up it with video. Claiming NFL combine 40yrd dash times but only pics of bicep curls? Ya ok.

I get it though, you got beef with m boiz m boiz so you gonna go against him regardless of the situation.
Hello, let me first say this to you, I think that you are soft, then cannot fight a lick. I think that you talk about boxing, but you are simply a little five foot punk.

Now post a video of yourself fighting for real.

Hello, let me first say this to you, I think that you are soft, then cannot fight a lick. I think that you talk about boxing, but you are simply a little five foot punk.

Now post a video of yourself fighting for real.

:lol: @ you demanding videos/pics when you haven't posted ****.

I've posted videos of my lifts in here before. Folks can vouch for me.

You? Not so much. Just another troll.

:lol: @ you demanding videos/pics when you haven't posted ****.

I've posted videos of my lifts in here before. Folks can vouch for me.

You? Not so much. Just another troll.
86AD55F1-5C75-4E22-84EC-2E01555B7159.jpeg
493CCFD2-A0B9-425B-8002-D476BF4F7F00.jpeg

Leg extensions 250, the rack. 6"4, 249
4/6.37 40
22 reps flat bench @ 225
37 inch vert

Think I tweaked my back on Saturday. Got a massage and been foam rolling it. Is there anything else I can do to help it along?

Yeah rest is your best bet. Did the same thing to my trap/neck area Sunday and am trying to just let it heal for a bit. Sucks.

No clips from boxing but heres some lifts

Could get a lil deeper on the squat

Since you like posting pics, got a pic for you in the mix.
IMG_20190417_110859.jpg

Now post that 40 tough guy

As stated, no vids of the 40, which was done here in NYC at the training institute, where college players train for the combine. No cameras are allowed there, and that is policy due to the clientele that they cater to. Many of the top level gyms here ban phone usage on the gym floor/training areas. The day I did mine, Chris Canty who lived in my building while with the Giants, was there along with several other NFL players, and that is where I also met Shannon Sharpe.
Tough guy. If those are really of you, those are nice lifts, but you are not Black. Just as I suspected.

As stated, no vids of the 40, which was done here in NYC and the training institute, where college players train for the combine. No cameras are allowed there, and that is policy due to the clientele that they cater to. Many of the top level gyms here ban phone usage on the gym floor/training areas. The day I did mine, Chris Canty who lived in my building while with the Giants, was there along with several other NFL players, and that is where I also met Shannon Sharpe.
Tough guy. If those are really of you, those are nice lifts, but you are not Black. Just as I suspected.

Well I'll tell you this. If you post a video of that 4.6 40 @ your size, I'll give you props. Far from a hater.

Yes that is me, and I've never claimed to be black :lol: so there was never any suspecting needed.

Appreciate it though

Were you a side sleeper? would love if I could change to a back sleeper, difficult at this point.

yup transition was kinda weird but used to it now

just elevating my pillows helped

Wanted to go spar but had some things to do and couldn't make it.

Was gonna be lazy and stay home but went and ran for half an hour and did some squats and light shoulder work.

Feels gooood

Were you sleeping on your side before? I mainly sleep on my side and back.

Never slept on my stomach, I've read that's not good for you anyways

yeah always thought left side was the best to sleep on (digestion and such) but more I read back strictly is the way to go

Well I'll tell you this. If you post a video of that 4.6 40 @ your size, I'll give you props. Far from a hater.

Yes that is me, and I've never claimed to be black :lol: so there was never any suspecting needed.

Appreciate it though
Cool. My position is this, I am a Basketball player first. I didn't get big until I got my first job working on Wall Street. I began training seriously at the Downtown Athletic Club, where they gave out the Heisman Trophy. Out of college I weighed 195, three years in Wall St as an over the counter trader for Merrill Lynch, 249, but I still played ball, so I did not lose athleticism.

This muddasucka KHUFU KHUFU claiming all sorts of nonsense and bringing up straw man arguments or straight deflecting, word to Sue Storm.

Either post a video of said (or even a similar) 40 time or miss us with all that.

LOL @ posting pics of a some weakazz curls or leg extensions (not eem plate loaded:rofl:). You wanna talk accessory lifts and throw up numbers, naw b, that's not the wave. Gotta be on bench, squat, deads, overhead, c&j, or snatch. Power lifts or Oly lifts only kupo. Not stills, but actual videos so we can see/critique the form.

LOL @ calling out two of the strongest dudes on here like they don't ever post vids.:lol:

This muddasucka KHUFU KHUFU claiming all sorts of nonsense and bringing up straw man arguments or straight deflecting, word to Sue Storm.

Either post a video of said (or even a similar) 40 time or miss us with all that.

LOL @ posting pics of a some weakazz curls or leg extensions (not eem plate loaded:rofl:). You wanna talk accessory lifts and throw up numbers, naw b, that's not the wave. Gotta be on bench, squat, deads, overhead, c&j, or snatch. Power lifts or Oly lifts only kupo. Not stills, but actual videos so we can see/critique the form.
You sound like an idiot.

Nice deflection. Do you dude. Just try not to e-stat and then not back it up when people call you out.

Just for reference NT, TJ Watt was 6'4/252ish, ran a 4.69 and put up 21 reps on bench. KHUFU KHUFU is a legit 1st round pick.
I did much better than Tom Brady as well, but that won't make me a Hall of Fame Quarterback either. I am simply strong in those particular events. That is what happens when you use numbers, and then not common sense. There are many who have incredible combine numbers, yet not even touching the gridiron on opening day.

Back
Top Bottom