STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I could see getting new plates because you want them all to match and be the same size.

I’d rather get the db’s With the removable weights with screw on clips. Poweblocks are awkward.

I could see getting new plates because you want them all to match and be the same size.

I’d rather get the db’s With the removable weights with screw on clips. Poweblocks are awkward.

Which ones you talking about? The normal cheaper ones with slide on clips that you put plates on are annoying as **** and are so long you can barely use them especially with any real amount of weight on there.
I don't really use DBs from like 40-80 that often so I don't need a full set so I saved money there.

I have accepted that running is not for me. I'm going to swim for my cardio. I did a few laps yesterday and i really enjoyed it. I think I'll stay consistent with it.

I assume you mean dumbbells not barbells.

What are the benefits of having a full size run of dbs (I'm assuming 5-90lbs) vs an adjustable db (powerblock)??

$1.5k - $3k is absurd if you just have a home gym.
No I mean barbells, I already have a full run of dumbbells. I never liked the power blocks, you mean like the bowflex ones? I am seeing numbers close to $1500 for a full set of barbells with the rack.
10_Barbell_Rack_FBSR-ETE_1-WEB.jpg

Which ones you talking about? The normal cheaper ones with slide on clips that you put plates on are annoying as **** and are so long you can barely use them especially with any real amount of weight on there.
I don't really use DBs from like 40-80 that often so I don't need a full set so I saved money there.

Like these, still not as good as regular but cheaper than getting 20 pairs.

https://www.titan.fitness/100lb-adj...UYoYWSdeUz27dedEfbAUtpyHTZueO-VEaAsjDEALw_wcB

Not bad but you cant really make them any heavier then 50 pounds.

Your best bet is finding one of those warehouse closeout places and bargain with them.

As an accessory lift, I don't mind that limitation.

I try to buy items for my home gym that have multiple uses. A GHD is far too expensive and takes too much space for a limited number of workouts.

As an accessory lift, I don't mind that limitation.

I try to buy items for my home gym that have multiple uses. A GHD is far too expensive and takes too much space for a limited number of workouts.

Yeah but I cant even do accessories with only 50 pounds :lol: unless im doing arms or shoulder raises.

Back
Top Bottom