STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Gym was schweaty again so it was empty.

Went in on back and shoulders. Gonna jump rope now at the crib.

Haven't gone heavier than 3plates in DL in months. Felt good today and decided to go heavy :lol:

Treadmill 20min

DL
135x10
225x10
315x5
405x3
495x1
315x5
225x8

3x15
Barbell rows, seated rows, pulldowns

Can't wait to eat and drink

Dude, I like how you pick when you haven’t ate or drank all day to pull 5 plates for the first time in a while. :lol:

True beast :pimp:

Dude, I like how you pick when you haven’t ate or drank all day to pull 5 plates for the first time in a while. :lol:

True beast :pimp:

Crushed 9 fish tacos. I'm laying on the couch in a food coma :lol: might run with IF after Ramadan though.

I initially was just gonna go up to 4 but it went up easy so I just increased it. Kinda wanna do a run of Ed coan but I don't think have the patience for all that :lol: I also remembered how much I hate putting all those plates back after.

I know all those tacos were like 40 bucks :lol:

Ed coen is a good program but you gotta really like deadlifting, that **** is brutal.

Yeah clean up sucks. Especially with no dl jack.

What do you dudes do for grab and go snacks throughout the day between meals? Getting sick of protein bars, almonds and jerky. Need some new ideas.

I just ordered a few of these off amazon for the summer, seems like would be good for gym as well

Amazon product ASIN B07FKVFNHC
goddamn i dk wtf is up with amazon links but search for

Amazon Essentials Men's Tech Stretch Performance Tank Top Shirt

Lower Body Hypertrophy Day - W2, D5: 7:47pm workout -

1. Back Squat: 1x5x260; 1x3x295; 1x1x330; 1x3x310; 1x3x275; 1x3x240; 3x3x180 [speed work];
2. Deadlift: 1x5x325; 1x3x370; 1x1x415; 1x3x390; 1x3x350; 1x3x305;
3. Hack Squat: 3x12
4. Single-Leg Press: 2x15
5. Smith Standing Calf Raise: 4x15
6. Leg Extension: 3x20 GS/
7. Lying Leg Curl: 2x15 GS/
8. Seated Leg Curl: 2x20
9. Thigh Abductor: 3x12
10. Thigh Adductor: 3x12
11. Seated Calf Raise: 3x20

Summary: 40 working sets
Time: 2hrs, 13mins.

Hate night gym. Nothing but scrubs and beastly broads
scust.png
Was not disappointed. Seent some scrub-*** betas wrapping up the end of the bro split week. One dude was on some straight fvckboi sheit tonight
dwill.png
Seen dude warming up forever with a skinny resistance band and bish weight in the squat rack. He then proceeded to throw on some SBD knee sleeves and busted out a camera. I'm thinking 'okay, maybe he finna do work'
ohhh.png
Lil bish had 260 max on the bar on the bar. Spent more time moving the camera and setting up shots than he did moving weight
dead.png
Dude then moved on to bench and threw on the wrist wraps with 160 on the bar
mjlol.png
When he moved up to 180, he threw on a belt
picard.png
That

feeling when you have a 10 cent squat and a 30 dollar belt.:rofl:

Hate night gym. Nothing but scrubs and beastly broads
scust.png
Was not disappointed. Seent some scrub-*** betas wrapping up the end of the bro split week. One dude was on some straight fvckboi sheit tonight
dwill.png
Seen dude warming up forever with a skinny resistance band and bish weight in the squat rack. He then proceeded to throw on some SBD knee sleeves and busted out a camera. I'm thinking 'okay, maybe he finna do work'
ohhh.png
Lil bish had 260 max on the bar on the bar. Spent more time moving the camera and setting up shots than he did moving weight
dead.png
Dude then moved on to bench and threw on the wrist wraps with 160 on the bar
mjlol.png
When he moved up to 180, he threw on a belt
picard.png
That

feeling when you have a 10 cent squat and a 30 dollar belt.:rofl:
Did you see that guy that has to drive to the gym with his trunk open because all his shoes won’t fit??? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom