STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Went beast mode last night on a little push workout, crazy how my barbell bench has gone down but I can still throw 100s around like they're 20s, light weight baby.

All gas.

Still waiting for your progress pics, m8.

Don’t be shy Justin.

Man Ive posted more lifting videos in here than anyone Brenden, sit yo *** down before I get mad. I wish I could really go in but id get banned again.

Man Ive posted more lifting videos in here than anyone Brenden, sit yo *** down before I get mad. I wish I could really go in but id get banned again.

DD82053B-41A4-401A-8CF5-BD4B66693266.gif

Man its crazy how people that don't understand this lifestyle almost get mad at you for eating clean everyday and **** like that. These people at my job just cant fathom it, they talk mad **** then wanna complain about having a gut :lol:
It’s annoying tbh.

Like it’s to the point I don’t really wanna talk to people about gym or fitness related things unless they’re in it. People make funny style comments even if they don’t mean it that way.

It’s annoying tbh.

Like it’s to the point I don’t really wanna talk to people about gym or fitness related things unless they’re in it. People make funny style comments even if they don’t mean it that way.
Same goofballs who think you can spot fat reduce and SS cardio is the cure for a bad diet.

My issue is they go out of their way to come and say sideways ****, its mainly about diet though, I don't hear many "back in my day" stories.

Same goofballs who think you can spot fat reduce and SS cardio is the cure for a bad diet.

Ma dukes showed me her flabby tricep skin and asked me "what exercises can i do to get rid of this?"

Told her to stop eating ice cream and drinking iced tea and lemonade all the time. She got maaaad offended by that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom