STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ed coan week 7, which is a repeat of week 4....

Wow. I ****ing smashed deadlifts today

450 1x2
375 3x3

I struggled so hard on this week 4 and barley got through the deadlift. This week I just zoomed right through it holy ****. Excited to see what I can pull for a 1 rm

giphy.gif

Be sure to carb up with some pasta before you do.
sass1.png

i know a guy that cant drink liquid unless it's sweet cuz that's what he mostly drank when he was younger

i eventually convinced him to drink water but he has to use flavor additives

Search sucks for new NT i cant find my old post about trying to keep a routine and i believe it was way back last yr.

Well i failed last yr. I lost close to 30lbs and then summer hit and gone, slowly gained it all back.

Ive been a whole lot better this yr though mid june and i still have my routine going. Lost 34lbs so far and id love to drop another 20-30 but we'll see how it goes. Ive hit that plateau so im looking for things to kick it back on again.

Past cpl weeks ive ramped up to 3 walks a day vs the 1 i was doing just in the mornings

Past cpl weeks ive ramped up to 3 walks a day vs the 1 i was doing just in the mornings

Do you have the ability to jog, or hit an elliptical or some other type of cardio? Adding some variety might spice it up a little. Also, what's your lifting routing like? Lifting AND cardio is a lot more beneficial than just hammering cardio.

Search sucks for new NT i cant find my old post about trying to keep a routine and i believe it was way back last yr.

Well i failed last yr. I lost close to 30lbs and then summer hit and gone, slowly gained it all back.

Ive been a whole lot better this yr though mid june and i still have my routine going. Lost 34lbs so far and id love to drop another 20-30 but we'll see how it goes. Ive hit that plateau so im looking for things to kick it back on again.

Did you ever do a body scan? Might not have been all bad weight

WOW. 83kg class was crazy.

Already saw Russ taking this for team USA :pimp:

but the world record deadlift was brazy. Canada set the world record and he pretty much thought he was gucci then literally 30 seconds later Sweden broke his world record.

Canada was looking mad depressed on stage afterwards lol

so many upsets this year.

Do you have the ability to jog, or hit an elliptical or some other type of cardio? Adding some variety might spice it up a little. Also, what's your lifting routing like? Lifting AND cardio is a lot more beneficial than just hammering cardio.

I had rotator cuff surgery (left) in Oct. Did PT from late Nov-May. At some point in April during PT working on strength with hanging and light pull up, my right side was over compensating and i got pec strain. So randomly at certain movements i get a sharp stab then it gies away. Got it looked at last month and waa told to lay off lifting so thats all been on hold :rolleyes

Sucks because i was finally strong enough with my left to do significant/worthy weight

I do job every now n then though, my last run was May 15th lol. Id much rather just sprint, probably should map out some shuttle runs for the evenings. I get most of any "running" in playing baseball and softball during the week and weekends

Did you ever do a body scan? Might not have been all bad weight

We did one here at work back in like Jan or Feb ill have to go look at it and then schedule another here end of the month and compare

I had rotator cuff surgery (left) in Oct. Did PT from late Nov-May. At some point in April during PT working on strength with hanging and light pull up, my right side was over compensating and i got pec strain. So randomly at certain movements i get a sharp stab then it gies away. Got it looked at last month and waa told to lay off lifting so thats all been on hold :rolleyes

Sucks because i was finally strong enough with my left to do significant/worthy weight

I do job every now n then though, my last run was May 15th lol. Id much rather just sprint, probably should map out some shuttle runs for the evenings. I get most of any "running" in playing baseball and softball during the week and weekends

We did one here at work back in like Jan or Feb ill have to go look at it and then schedule another here end of the month and compare

What do you mean by "hanging?" Like brachial/free hanging from a pullup bar?

Quest Chocolate Sprinkled Donut bars taste just like a donut. I was quite impressed because I don't really mess with Quest like that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom