STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If you can’t hit 95% of your max beltless you’re doing it wrong.

It’s a tool not a crutch.

Def doing it wrong then.
shaq2.png

Man I'm really starting to enjoy running. Ran three miles, at least I think it was three :lol:. 4laps around the track is about a mile, right?

Either way felt good. Hit some squats and leg stuff and light shoulders

sort of related that closed down Shaw's PT testing because they had two deaths :sick::sick::smh::smh:..

I know folks aint mad about not having to test though

Don't get me wrong, it's RIP to those that passed.

Me and my PTL/UFPM homies heard that and was like
what.png
whoa.png
comeon.png
. Souf Cack gets hot but it's not Texas or Florida and we wasn't even in the heart of the summer yet. Smh. They been said hydrate or die since BMT. Them people shoulda never been falling out in that climate. Somebody
ufdup.png
. I've been taking tests and administering them at the FAC when that wet bulb hits 86° so people have to run first.
damn.png
whew.png

ahat ahat , bwood056 bwood056 , y'all NT brehs out here be cool with that running in the heat. Don't need nobody out here
dead.png

Hydrate all day my friend.

That’s one thing that coaches need to do better with is training athletes at a young age to hydrate thru the day and stay away from sugary drinks.

Local high school just had a student die - football - so unfortunate and preventable
I look back how on how little water I was drinking while shuffling between 3 sports as a youngin in shock. Thought Gatorade was everything back then.

Ed coan week 7, which is a repeat of week 4....

Wow. I ****ing smashed deadlifts today

450 1x2
375 3x3

I struggled so hard on this week 4 and barley got through the deadlift. This week I just zoomed right through it holy ****. Excited to see what I can pull for a 1 rm

Back
Top Bottom