STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

145 is pretty big for a 9 year old.

I was probably that weight in 8th grade.

Weight fluctuated often because I wrestled

I was always heavier for my age while having average height.

Always came up had “overweight” on the charts they have in the doctors office. Use to feel bad about it until I got to high school and started playing football. One of my coaches explained to me how those things are B.S. based of bone density, lean muscle mass, body fat% etc. based on those things damn near everybody in the NFL is “overweight”

5FE479EF-2710-4D9E-846C-1F8DE83825DA.jpeg

How do y'all deal with tendonitis? Had a partially torn PCL about 2.5 years back, and its been giving some soreness after a few hours of hooping each week.

Which tendon? For me one of the more long term effects of reconstructive knee surgery was I developed patella tendinitis in the knee that wasn't operated on.

It bothered me for years after surgery but ended up be a pretty simple fix. Training legs consistently and keeping all the muscles strong and eliminating any imbalances really took care of the soreness I would feel after playing ball.

Which tendon? For me one of the more long term effects of reconstructive knee surgery was I developed patella tendinitis in the knee that wasn't operated on.

It bothered me for years after surgery but ended up be a pretty simple fix. Training legs consistently and keeping all the muscles strong and eliminating any imbalances really took care of the soreness I would feel after playing ball.
Patella as well. Appreciate that advice.

I would love to hop in a cold tub after a workout but I have a stand up shower.

Is there something on the market for under $500 that could help me?

Yes but it seems no one acknowledges it in CrossFit. It seems no one gets suspended. At least not the high profile athletes.

they suspend people every season. you just don’t follow it enough it hear about it

Yes but it seems no one acknowledges it in CrossFit. It seems no one gets suspended. At least not the high profile athletes.

If you can *pass* a drug test you can get away with anything in the sports/fitness world, especially if you're top tier.

Back
Top Bottom