STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

do u guys think WWF wrestlers use steroids?
tenor.gif

I figure I’ll get better help posting this here instead of the Washed thread:

How often do people completely get over a stress fracture in the foot where it’s not a problem in the future? Keep in mind I guess that I also exercised through the injury initially not knowing the severity.
I broke my 5th metatarsal a few years back playing ultimate frisbee :rofl:..Prior to that I told the bozo doctors I had pain in that area and they told me not to workout/take pain meds..fast forward I was in a cast then walking boot for a few weeks then slowly started running/jumping again..Havent had an issue since.

I was just told by my podiatrist come back in 3 weeks; just started wearing a removable walking boot he fitted me for that I’ll be in for 4-6 weeks.

Wear it, elevate the foot during rest. Do not play with that. Do not squat, or do any weight bearing exercises during recovery. Use a railing climbing stairs on the effected side, same thing while going down. If it does not effect your health, increase your calcium intake. Be it greens, dairy, wild Salmon, your choice.

Depending on the type of fracture, hydro therapy will be the first step in rehab. The 0 gravity in water allows movement without stress. After it heals, continue the practice of recovery after you've begun weight bearing exercises. People re injure themselves by becoming impatient. Get massages, stretch constantly post rehab. You can recover from a stress fracture, and they do not need to come back. If it is a jones fracture, and they are putting in screws and such, the rehab will be a bit more intense, and a bit longer.

Wear it, elevate the foot during rest. Do not play with that. Do not squat, or do any weight bearing exercises during recovery. Use a railing climbing stairs on the effected side, same thing while going down. If it does not effect your health, increase your calcium intake. Be it greens, dairy, wild Salmon, your choice.

Depending on the type of fracture, hydro therapy will be the first step in rehab. The 0 gravity in water allows movement without stress. After it heals, continue the practice of recovery after you've begun weight bearing exercises. People re injure themselves by becoming impatient. Get massages, stretch constantly post rehab. You can recover from a stress fracture, and they do not need to come back. If it is a jones fracture, and they are putting in screws and such, the rehab will be a bit more intense, and a bit longer.

I don’t need surgery or screws so I don’t think it’s a jones fracture, and I was never told it was that severe by the doc.

Appreciate the thorough reply. Yeah I was dumb with it initially, running through it thinking it was going to get better. Then, stationary biking through that pain thinking it would get better by not putting weight on it/not running. Now I’m here in the removable boot.

I don’t need surgery or screws so I don’t think it’s a jones fracture, and I was never told it was that severe by the doc.

Appreciate the thorough reply. Yeah I was dumb with it initially, running through it thinking it was going to get better. Then, stationary biking through that pain thinking it would get better by not running. Now I’m here in the removable boot.
Good luck.

Lol ok snowflake

Man I feel for you guys that have to eat over 3k calories to put on size, I really couldn’t imagine doing that with “clean” foods. Then you take someone like Jay who did it with over 5k calories and it’s just mind blowing.

Bruh, you can’t imagine eating 3k calories? :lol:

Who are you these days? :lol:

As for gear who gives af? Once I’m in my 40s you better believe I’ll be on test or whenever it drops. I can’t be out here all soft body. I wouldn’t mess with it before then though.

Began lifting at my local golds gym again.. idk why but I get motivated there. Prob cause of humble beginnings.

When I first signed up for a gym, I remember the first lift I did was the incline bench with 15lb on each side of the bar :lol:

I left that gym flat benching 155, squatting 255, and deadlifting 315.

As for gear who gives af? Once I’m in my 40s you better believe I’ll be on test or whenever it drops. I can’t be out here all soft body. I wouldn’t mess with it before then though.

I’m talking about 3k calories of bro food man, not just stuffing your face :lol: I can do that easily but keeping it “clean” is another story.

I’m talking about 3k calories of bro food man, not just stuffing your face :lol: I can do that easily but keeping it “clean” is another story.

Oh yeah I get it. :lol:

Is dairy clean enough? I could do it easily with full fat yogurt.

3k calories "clean" is easy to achieve. I could take care 1/3rd of that eating 5 oz of pecans alone

waiting for them pics and wondering why u avoiding bwood056 bwood056

oh I know your fat *** aint talking about pics son :lol: you've been in this thread for YEARS and made ZERO progress. You care more about your outfit then actually what you do in the gym. I cant even take you serious with that fruity tye dye **** you wearing.

Someone will report soon probably but you barking up the wrong tree boy.

oh I know your fat *** aint talking about pics son :lol: you've been in this thread for YEARS and made ZERO progress. You care more about your outfit then actually what you do in the gym. I cant even take you serious with that fruity tye dye **** you wearing.

Someone will report soon probably but you barking up the wrong tree boy.
run roh. someone didn't have his snickers cheat meal yet.

actually I'll post a pic this Friday and you post yours. then we can say who's fat. Deal snowflake?

Not sure if serious, but why do you think you will need gear once you are in your 40's?

Curious how much sleep the guys seeing results are getting a night. I know 7/8 hours is ideal but I know I won't get that consistently wondering how it will affect my results now on top of being older.

Uh oh we having a progress pic competition?

mplsdunk mplsdunk m boiz m boiz
In all seriousness what are your meals throughout the day looking like, what snacks? Anyone feel free to chime in, would like to compare mine.

Uh oh we having a progress pic competition?

mplsdunk mplsdunk m boiz m boiz
In all seriousness what are your meals throughout the day looking like, what snacks? Anyone feel free to chime in, would like to compare mine.
I'm 100% down. I'm very proud of my progress. I'm also proud of everyone in here. At least the secure men.

Not sure if serious, but why do you think you will need gear once you are in your 40's?

Curious how much sleep the guys seeing results are getting a night. I know 7/8 hours is ideal but I know I won't get that consistently wondering how it will affect my results now on top of being older.

Your test levels drop as you age. I wouldn’t really call test “gear”.

Taking it to get back to the levels you had in your 20s is different than hgh and tren and clen and all that.

Back
Top Bottom