STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Is the fact that all these CrossFit finalist using PEDs just not talked about in this industry?

Yes but it seems no one acknowledges it in CrossFit. It seems no one gets suspended. At least not the high profile athletes.
there not out there making millions of dollars. on top of it's an individual sport where you're working out.
I dont think it's that big of a deal. like someone else said .
what sport don't have some form of PEDs
they suspend people every season. you just don’t follow it enough it hear about it
this, i think the last netflix doc talked about a dude who got banned.

DB735387-98AC-406D-A254-C877D5F33843.jpeg
Torta is the name of the sandwich right? What’s this Mexican bread called?
Telera

Morning NT fit fam. Competed in Powerlifting yesterday for a local fed. Had a blast but a combination of excitement and nervousness led me to miss some cues and commands going 6/9.

My bench was all over the place and garbage overall. Squat wasn't too bad, barely missing 167.5 KG / 369 Lbs for my last attempt. Opening DL at 200 KG / 440 Lbs was easy as hell BUT I was so excited I didn't wait for the down command. Jumped to 215 KG / 474 Lbs to get on the board. Went conservative for my last since I was ****ing up all day. Really wanted to join the 500 club but settled for 222.5 KG / 490 Lbs that went up pretty easily.

Also, never lifted with Kilo plates. Actually felt different.

Overall great experience. Learned a lot and going to go for another meet in November. Going to run Candito Program back to back when I get back from vacation.

Yes but it seems no one acknowledges it in CrossFit. It seems no one gets suspended. At least not the high profile athletes.

Not saying names...but if you look at the multiple daily trainings that some of the big stars in the industry do, it's easy to see that they're cutting corners on their recovery and overall performance.

there not out there making millions of dollars. on top of it's an individual sport where you're working out.
I dont think it's that big of a deal. like someone else said .
what sport don't have some form of PEDs

this, i think the last netflix doc talked about a dude who got banned.
Yeah the rookie of the comp was busted taking a sarm. They had him on there saying he doesn't use then they dropped the bomb at the end.

a few top names got busted before the games..One of Froning's teammates for example..Claims it was a tainted OTC supplement.

I wouldn't be surprised if they release more names post games..Im sure most cycled off way before the season, but there is always that one person who indulged a little too much.. Most of the top names this year were cut by Fri/Sat after the running workouts anyway :lol::lol: People were pissed the 4/10 female finalist could clean 215lb.

Last edited:
I still don't really see the big deal. but i guess people still tight about what others do with their bodies. at the end of the day its entertainment

I still don't really see the big deal. but i guess people still tight about what others do with their bodies. at the end of the day its entertainment
This..but they want to keep the "Our athletes are natty" stance so the company doesn't loose money/sponsors. The main athletes are under Nike/Rogue, I'm sure they have a full team to ensure they don't test hot for anything.

I figure I’ll get better help posting this here instead of the Washed thread:

How often do people completely get over a stress fracture in the foot where it’s not a problem in the future? Keep in mind I guess that I also exercised through the injury initially not knowing the severity.

This..but they want to keep the "Our athletes are natty" stance so the company doesn't loose money/sponsors. The main athletes are under Nike/Rogue, I'm sure they have a full team to ensure they don't test hot for anything.

every sport turns a blind eye. the heads dont actually want to know how rampant it is in any sport, its plausible deniability. suspend a few so it looks like youre doing something and keep the money rolling

Well for one if the sport/event whatever claims everyone participating are *drug free/test* then thats what they want, a level playing field for all basically.

Now the bigger reason, is because mainstream America (where all the money for these sports comes from), still views gear as taboo for some reason and in their eyes anyone that takes it is superhuman or looks like Big Ramy. Just go to any post on IG that is about someone that got busted for them and you'll see how serious people take it.

How often do people completely get over a stress fracture in the foot where it’s not a problem in the future? Keep in mind I guess that I also exercised through the injury initially not knowing the severity.

From my experience, foot and ankle problems will always be persistent and a nuisance even after they're healed.

Have you begun rehab?

Back
Top Bottom