STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

When does your mental picture of yourself start to align with reality? I still view myself as chubby. But people are starting to say I look good.

When does your mental picture of yourself start to align with reality? I still view myself as chubby. But people are starting to say I look good.

Not saying this is your situation but I feel like body dysmorphia is a lot more common nowadays especially with social media.

My girl swears shes fat...

What's whoop

it’s fitness tracker that track heart rate variability to track recovery. it tracks sleep and tells you how much sleep you need to be ready to perform based on how much strain you accumulated that day. also, nutrition, hydration, alcohol and sleep affect recovery (i’m sure there’s more).

i ate like **** yesterday and drank too much watching football and today i’m paying for it.

CADFA9C3-9F76-4AAC-A230-C36D7C69A303.jpeg

bloomingdales has the hypervolts on sale for up to 30% off if you spend more than $500

Idk. Ppl irl tell me I look big, good, wide, w/e but in my mind I'm still skinny af. On the plus side, my bigorexia keeps me on my gym grind.

How can I maintain what I don't have? :rolleyes

It’s starting to align for me now. Back in January, I got some lab work done. Found out my RMR, body fat amongst other things. I was 181 pounds but had a 28.4% body fat. Basically the Skinny fat thing.

Since June, I’ve lost 22 pounds to the date and I’m starting to look good. Chest is developing well. Starting to see some vascularity, and my strength hasn’t weakened much even though I’ve been losing weight.

I still have ways to go. Im 176 now and probably gonna go down to 155. Once I make it there, I know for sure my mental picture will match with reality. Then I’m gonna chill for a bit and start putting on muscle

If not for my lose skin I'm pretty much where I want to be. Mental vision is aligned.

Anyone got the vertical diet they can share?

It’s starting to align for me now. Back in January, I got some lab work done. Found out my RMR, body fat amongst other things. I was 181 pounds but had a 28.4% body fat. Basically the Skinny fat thing.

Since June, I’ve lost 22 pounds to the date and I’m starting to look good. Chest is developing well. Starting to see some vascularity, and my strength hasn’t weakened much even though I’ve been losing weight.

I still have ways to go. Im 176 now and probably gonna go down to 155. Once I make it there, I know for sure my mental picture will match with reality. Then I’m gonna chill for a bit and start putting on muscle
What's your height?

:lol:

yeah I lift at los campeones, they got 3 gyms but I go to the powerlifting/strongman/bodybuilder one. all sorts of pros from football to bodybuilding.

edit 4 gyms, they got one in arizona now too.

Back
Top Bottom