STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

national guards will be deployed nation wide by the feds and everything will be locked down or 2 weeks.

that’s the rumor over here in DC.
Prepare for it y’all.

Tough at home, no weights workout I got from a friend of mine. Stay strong bros 💪🏿
image_d997443f-0743-4f8a-ba1a-67e2e2597c9d20200321_125311.jpg

Man, been in a slump this week since my shows been cancelled. Been eating cake and pastries like no bodies business 😅. Metabolism is starting to slow down and starting to put on some body fat. Gonna reduce the indulging and start back up into a prep stage. There's still a show in June so if everything starts going back to normal, I'll shoot for that show.
I did a half *** workout yesterday and today at the gym...felt good though cause I haven't done anything for about a week.

Brrruuuuhh I need to hit some iron....
😂 I need to get to my duty station... at least I’m have access to a gym.

so I move April 15th in to my new house.
now that we found someone to take over the lease at the place we were renting I got an extra 6k to play with. I still need a deep freezer or 2nd fridge. and also to build a fence. but that should still leave me about 2k.
the rack. bench and bar. is a must.. what's the best bang for my buck

so I move April 15th in to my new house.
now that we found someone to take over the lease at the place we were renting I got an extra 6k to play with. I still need a deep freezer or 2nd fridge. and also to build a fence. but that should still leave me about 2k.
the rack. bench and bar. is a must.. what's the best bang for my buck

dont skimp on the bar. That’s the most important equipment out of the 3. Invest in a good bar which should be around $300

I’m looking to buy a home later this year, making a home gym in the garage will be a priority of mine. BranchLifestyle BranchLifestyle your gym is a work of art
Thank you!
BranchLifestyle BranchLifestyle where did you get your mats? Also can you deadlift in em or should I sti make a platform with plywood?

I got my mats from some dude moving, but they are 1/2 high density rubber mats. You can get 3/4" 4x6 horse stall mats from tractorysupply.

I can do on mine, but I don't move big boi weights like you bruv. If you have space, a platform would be nice, not necessary.

My floor hasn’t cracked under my horse stall mats vuf if it does I don’t really care... my basement has all sorts of fixes in the floor it’s 100 years old so I’d just cut it out and fix it when I move.

if you’re worried about it you could build a platform or just lay wood under the mat to disperse the weight further.

Back
Top Bottom