STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

20200521_173210.jpg

pathetic . 30 min training aka 15 mins of cardio and 4 sets of pushups then try to sale me
or 10 bucks of golds cash and u charge 3.50 for a 20 oz water.
you just sucked people dry for 2 full months
your "essential employees" are who exactly. the cleaning service you hire. managers
not the sales team because u pay them 9 bucks an hour and have them work for comission.
stop it.
yall make damn near 30-50 k a month off memberships. you just had 2 months no huge electricity working. no water running. wasnt paying front desk staff nor the child care staff

**** they had the steel calibrated 45lb plates in stock for like 2min tried to order 4 but was too late this morning. Had the 25lb available too.

calibrated 45 are back in stock as i type this. was able to scoop a pair of 45s

edit* sold out now.

Last edited:

335 bench pr

random question about the SML 1.

can you rack pull off the safety arms (assuming you have arms) without worrying about any tipping? Also you ever try doing pull ups off the bar by putting the j cups at the top?

been holding out for the rep 4000 but at this rate I bet Rogue restocks the SML 1 before rep restocks their racks.

random question about the SML 1.

can you rack pull off the safety arms (assuming you have arms) without worrying about any tipping? Also you ever try doing pull ups off the bar by putting the j cups at the top?

been holding out for the rep 4000 but at this rate I bet Rogue restocks the SML 1 before rep restocks their racks.

for rack pulls I’m not sure because you have to buy them separately and I’m still waiting for mine to come in.

regarding pull ups, I’ve seen multiple ppl (ppl who weigh 200+lb) do it with the bar so it should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom