STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I piss anywhere when I’m working. I’m all out of ****s to give.
Bro, night time is no issue cuz places still arent open and theres hardly any people out.

Day time tho....man i swear someone pops up everytime im bout to WIO.

Always thought they need an app that shows closest bathrooms to your location and rates em based on accessibility and cleanliness.

Man it’s rough out here, I stay going in the weirdest spots in the city or sometimes I’ll just hide in a bush or climb up in my dump truck and piss in the box. :lol:

I know people know what I’m doing, as long as they don’t see my d f it man. :lol:

Yeah, the lifts or whatever you wanna call it will go on. It will just be racist crossfit vs everyone else.

Bro, night time is no issue cuz places still arent open and theres hardly any people out.

Day time tho....man i swear someone pops up everytime im bout to WIO.

Always thought they need an app that shows closest bathrooms to your location and rates em based on accessibility and cleanliness.
I thought a pee bottle was mandatory for all men in the car

Mag grips showed up. Just copped 2 pairs of calibrated 45s from rouge now I’m set on plates
52E8E331-64DE-45C1-A944-9A208062E59B.jpeg

Failed a 470 squat today. Had no business taking it considering my state right now but all these gains got to my head.

Haven’t failed a squat in a long time so it was a humbling experience that I needed. Time to build.

it’s funny I just watched your story... seems you could hit that tbh.

as far as CrossFit some of the lifts I do...I do a littlebit of everything but the whole MAGA swag/LE/military swag has always been annoying... I was going to get my level 1 cert but I’m good... not supporting that trash.

it’s funny I just watched your story... seems you could hit that tbh.

as far as CrossFit some of the lifts I do...I do a littlebit of everything but the whole MAGA swag/LE/military swag has always been annoying... I was going to get my level 1 cert but I’m good... not supporting that trash.
wym?

maga been heavy in that group?

Never though of dude as a strength guy...so the fact that he is using fake weights boggles my mind.

Dude is probably on the juice though, how do you stay as big as he is and 3% bf year long??

Never though of dude as a strength guy...so the fact that he is using fake weights boggles my mind.

Dude is probably on the juice though, how do you stay as big as he is and 3% bf year long??
he not 3% n he not big

cuz only like 175 if dat n u caint see striations fr i doubt he single digits he prolly like 10-12 dats still real low tho n impressive ig but he aint big at all

I always skip his "Proper Nutrition" vids but for some reason, it makes me laugh knowing his one cheat meal a year is Carrot Cake on his birthday or smething silly as hell like that:lol:

who cares he uses fake weights. hes still ripped to shreds and he pretty much only promotes. do what u can. it's not like he is saying do this to deadlift 500 by July

the clip of him repping "495" for reps :rofl:

lol come on man did you even listen to him, you literally just proved what I said.
he said this ISN"T comfortable for me, do stuff that will maximize your strength which means u dont have to lift heavy.
He's talking about lifting what you can under your control.

Back
Top Bottom