STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don’t really think so. Even if there is if you weren’t going to eat them anyways it’s a lot better than none.
5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d.gif

Lol..
Only video I have, had to show a friend.
Ive been doing 100 to 150 push every workout, and using this thing makes them a little bit more challenging. Gives me some variety, and Its better on my wrist.

link?

I bought one from a shopify store, i paid them and the shop closed down.. So i just got it on ebay.. make sure you buy USA unless youre down to wait those china times.

Also, there are different styles and makes, so check out the different models one might be more suitable for you.

Last edited:
I actually hate my rogue squat rack (for squatting, love it for bench)
Well the j cups to be specific.

I wish I could have a tss combo rack

The height isn’t really important. It’s going into the garage, but I’m looking for a half rack probably because my wife parks our big Nissan Armada in there.

Rogue if you want something soon. Got mine within 2 weeks. I got the SML-2. Thing is solid. Pull ups with no movement at all. Agreed about the standard j cups lol. They're ok, solid build though. There's alternatives. Might get the sandwich pair.

Look into the wall mounted racks too if you need more space.

Rep fitness, Titan Fitness, Fringe Sport, PRX are other brands to look at too.

Rogue has been the fastest though. Some companies have their shipping fees baked into the price. I've spent so much on shipping smh.

lol went to the gym today and some dude asked another guy on the bench if he can work in. Dude on the bench said na and the other guy was threw a fit and walked off 😂

don’t blame dude on bench tho

I like my pioneer 10mm single prong. It’s stiff but not too uncomfortable.

Been trying to decide on getting this or a lever belt. I got something cheap off Amazon that will do for now but it's a double prong. Hate it, never used both prongs either. I feel like if I did I would never get out of it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom