STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

lol went to the gym today and some dude asked another guy on the bench if he can work in. Dude on the bench said na and the other guy was threw a fit and walked off 😂

don’t blame dude on bench tho

Gyms by me opened up June 29th...i have been twice and as soon as i get out of my lease im going the home gym at my next spot. Any thought i had of people being more considerate went right out the window

LA fitness:
The blocked off every other cardio machine and put out a table with 3 squirt bottles for the whole gym...thats it...thats all they did...and they temperature check when you get there

One woman took one of the 3 spray bottle and took it with her to each machine...that she sat on for 15 mins and made phone calls.
No maskes being worn while working out (except myself...which i guess you can say could be a breathing hazard...but literally the workers and me...only masks)

Dudes constantly using machines next to you with their bros. Had a group of 3 dudes standing an inch from me as i did seated cable rows just kicking it.

The one worker who just sits around and sometimes cleans decides to clean the marked off eliptical next to the one im using...again an inch from me...then dudes stop over to talk to him and now there are 3 more people right next to me no masks...laughing loudly....

nope just came to NT :lol:

I am so OCD that if i said something about all the stuff i hate at the gym id be constantly policing everyone. Instead i just walk away, or re rack all the weights that are left around myself, or grab the spray bottles that are left on the floor when people leave them, or wipe down equipment before and after i use it, or pick up all the crumbled up paper towels that get left on the floor etc.....etc......etc

Are dumbbells still a scarce commodity? :nerd:
I just put a notification for rogue but I assume that won’t be fast enough

6C0EF7E6-FE86-44FD-B526-43B67F47A834.jpeg

I love squats and deadlifts but man, climbing on a bike ain’t no joke.

I was also wearing those biking shoes where they stick onto the peddle so if your legs give out you’re pretty much falling with the bike lol. Happened to me once

It is sad to see that Kai prob needs the money so he is trying to do anything for views

We know he is "eccentric" but some of the recent stuff seems OD even for him.

Relax on Kai's name.

He does a variety show i beleive he's putting out on TV. This particular bit is actually pretty funny.

It was stupid to re open gyms in the first place, and that goes for massage parlors as well. However, I feel for business owners who are getting screwed financially due to this. Perhaps a reimagining of gym protocols are in the future, renting time and space instead of selling memberships in order to pack people in during non infectious times. My gym in my condo is doing just that, blocking out times for tenants/owners allowing two people in the gym per hour, starting in August.

Back
Top Bottom