STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

those BS lil hospital flimsy mask are easy to breathe in, not much protection but we also dont have to wear mask in my gym. but when I left my mask at home they gave me one at the front desk that I had on for awhile.

i've been 3 weeks without pre workout, Need to go grab me a tub of of that recon1 total war.

There is no motivation in my gym.
not only are there not ANY attractive females. none of the dudes there are lifting any type of significant weight nor have good physiques for me to even find a rival for.
Good thing im typically self motivated . smh

I forgot thread hates cardio. I was once one of those guys. Now i jump rope everyday. 15min regular, 15min HIIT
I went to the gym for the first time in nearly 6 months yesterday.

I wear full fingered gloves, long sleeves and a K-N95 mask.

Breathing through that thing felt like I was breathing into a ballon lmao. At least I know it’s working tho.

Man I used to bench 275 x 8 for cookies.

Would even finish with a power set of 315 for 2-4 reps.

Yesterday I did 4 sets of 135...

Arms were shaking like Shakira in her prime.

:frown: :rofl: 6 months is a long *** time b.
🔥 be back just now. Hit 225 the other day like i never left

20200907_080825.jpg

Just need to hang my mirrors

Went to the gym at 3:30 and was lifting like a lil ***** cause I slept though dinner. Only front squatted and benched.
1599507933139.png

Front squatting again after having recharged to maximum power, word to Android 20.
1599508077699.png

This second session I was so much looser than this morning's workout. Ended up front squatting singles (up to a paused 305), overhead press singles, then doing weighted chins (5x5) and Pendlay row singles.
1599514988775.png

New goal is to squat 6-10x a week.

How’s your back? Tank Top Master Tank Top Master

the other day I stood up and stretches and my lower back sounded like fire crackers going off. :lol:

you got any stretches?

Funny, my man's (he's like 22, doesn't lift) did the same thing a week or so ago. It sounded like crushing a Jolly Rancher.

My lower back was fried from deadlifting, rowing, and squatting 10 days in a row. Rested last Thursday and Sunday and we bike. Switching to Front Squat (primary) to reduce the lower back stress and bring these quads up since my back squat was kinda stalling and my conventional deadlift was slowly regressing.

As for stretching, I got nada. I need to do a (better) job of stretching. I sometimes foam roll but I really like to break out the heating pad. Heat + foam rolling seems to do the trick. Weighted pull/chin-ups also seem to help with spinal decompression, as does hanging from a rack/pull-up bar.

Funny, my man's (he's like 22, doesn't lift) did the same thing a week or so ago. It sounded like crushing a Jolly Rancher.

My lower back was fried from deadlifting, rowing, and squatting 10 days in a row. Rested last Thursday and Sunday and we bike. Switching to Front Squat (primary) to reduce the lower back stress and bring these quads up since my back squat was kinda stalling and my conventional deadlift was slowly regressing.

As for stretching, I got nada. I need to do a (better) job of stretching. I sometimes foam roll but I really like to break out the heating pad. Heat + foam rolling seems to do the trick. Weighted pull/chin-ups also seem to help with spinal decompression, as does hanging from a rack/pull-up bar.

yeah it didn’t hurt or anything it just sounded bad.

I front squat once a week just to mix it up. First couple times had my abs sore af. After that had to add it into the mix

I don’t take care of myself in that sense either. Like I rarely stretch but I want to start so I recover better and don’t feel so tense especially in my legs.

This gotta be done as soon as you go in on a calorie deficit. You won't have the strength later in workout.

This new PWO ain't it either. Gonna have to back off on a down week to reduce the tolerance to it (or take two scoops).

Back to 315 on bench. Once I learn how to use leg drive, it's over.
1599559530528.png

Lord m boiz m boiz , Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu Cloud Strife, please bless a breh with leg drive tips/cues.
1599559921601.png

This new PWO ain't it either. Gonna have to back off on a down week to reduce the tolerance to it (or take two scoops).

Back to 315 on bench. Once I learn how to use leg drive, it's over.
1599559530528.png

Lord m boiz m boiz , Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu Cloud Strife, please bless a breh with leg drive tips/cues.
1599559921601.png

Prob the best bench tutorial. With my legs I’m always pushing against the floor. Skip to 6:50

Last edited:

Need..Ill wait for Coop from garage gym reviews to do an unboxing

I might buy this whenever it’s in stock again. Seems reasonably priced... Kind of weird of me to buy something I never done before but on the other hand it makes sense because I don’t see this equipment anywhere to use.... Was reading more on the benefits and yea, may cop

I might buy this whenever it’s in stock again. Seems reasonably priced... Kind of weird of me to buy something I never done before but on the other hand it makes sense because I don’t see this equipment anywhere to use.... Was reading more on the benefits and yea, may cop
I used the Reverse Hyper at Andrews AFB when I was visiting fam, Its :pimp: def helps the lower back before big lifting

Back
Top Bottom