STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Two days on, one day off. Two days on, two days off. Everything gets hit twice a week, with one light rep day, one lower rep heavy day. Cardio for 30 mins off days in the am.

Mon: bench
Tues: Secondary squat/primary deadlift
Wed: rest
Thurs: primary bench
Fri: Primary squat/Secondary deadlift
Sat: bench
Sunday: rest

accessories are sprinkled throughout each day.

I do total body 3x a week and go hard every time. Squat 3x bench 3x dl 1x.

it’s not ideal but I can still lift and work 70 hours a week.
couldn't you also just double up on body parts 3 x a week. Leg day, Chest Shoulders, back arms.
why not just do that?
im also older so doing full body 3x a week would cripple me at this stage

Just bought bumpers for $1.30/lb on preorder from isellfitness.
I am lucky enough to be close to a warehouse so I saved a grip in shipping.

Wife got this scale that tells you how fat you are. :lol:

8880D9C3-539E-4C31-BF0D-338C154C5781.png
Info? :nerd:

couldn't you also just double up on body parts 3 x a week. Leg day, Chest Shoulders, back arms.
why not just do that?
im also older so doing full body 3x a week would cripple me at this stage

I could I just like squatting.

I vary the reps and squats. Some days I’ll squat 3x8 front sometimes I’ll hit a heavy 3x3 back squat.

I don’t stick to any program too closely in the summer. I just lift for fun and to stay strong.

Looks interesting... I’ve never used a reverse hyper machine before... looks like it’ll be great for hammys glutes and low back, yea?

yes. Louie Simmons says this is the machine he also used to rehabilitate back And lift after doctors told him he’ll never be able to lift again.

not questioning the machine but the whole west side crew is sus imo

It's wild hearing yall talk abut Clif Bar like this, local company. It's just a basic energy bar, I guess they do got a grip of different flavors.

Out here Clif Bar is usually the back up option, it's what you go with when they don't have the brand you actually want, cause they're always gonna have Clif Bar. :lol:

FL_HERO_CBwcm_R19_625x510_c9df610d-078a-4274-8fee-3fbac4520e17_800x.png

Use to do half before my PT tests, then switched to gel
Don't remember what flavor we had but I bought a box one time and couldn't finish them so I had to try to give them ****s away.
1599295137412.png
Crew wasn't feeling em.

Definitely couldn't do one before the PT test, that's a DNF. Just some gainer and a scoop of C4 for me and we ready to bully.

Back
Top Bottom