STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:rofl:

I know I be pissing people off but I don't care. Brb being in the rack for least an hour.

Them: "How many more sets you got?
Me: Twelve.
Them:
theres a chick in there just like you.
this morning had 6 dumbbells.
using 2 smith machines. and the leg press machine
for her little circuit in a somewhat full gym.
i almost lost my fkin mind..

but i gotta respect her because aside from me and like 2 other people. shes the only one who Lifts lifts.
wild thing shes like 5'2 90-100lbs soaking wet but shes decently ripped.

but i gotta respect her because aside from me and like 2 other people. shes the only one who Lifts lifts.
Its a chick like that out here doing 10x10 on everything pissing people off :lol::lol::lol::lol:..I have noticed that a lot of these dudes don't go anywhere near the squat rack or deadlift platform, whole lotta bench press/leg press/professional arms every other day dudes out here.

Just ask to work in bro I promise she's nice

The gym I go to at the moment is a use it or lose it type gym so I either ask people nearby or just start using something and let someone tell me they're on it then work in with them.

Last edited:
Its a chick like that out here doing 10x10 on everything pissing people off :lol::lol::lol::lol:..I have noticed that a lot of these dudes don't go anywhere near the squat rack or deadlift platform, whole lotta bench press/leg press/professional arms every other day dudes out here.

Sounds like you need to bulk. The bigger you (or your gym bag) gets, the faster things seem to open up.

Or take it by force/intimidation (i.e. pay the iron price).
1601491894953.png

Me either. I just find unless they are actually burly boys if you ask to work in they just leave. :lol:

shes never typically in my way. but PF is already pretty limited with their accessories and free weights. and again im proud she legit lifts in there through the sea of cardio goers and going through the motions people.
but taking up 2 Smith machines and a leg press is extreme along with having 5-6 dbs.
its just inconsiderate. if shes there tomm ima talk to her tho chat it up. shes there like20 mins before me i can get her to hold stuff for me like the cable handles

Sounds like you need to bulk. The bigger you (or your gym bag) gets, the faster things seem to open up.

Or take it by force/intimidation (i.e. pay the iron price).
1601491894953.png
Ohhh no I dont have those problems while im in there. I just walk up to the rack, dl platform and start warming up, they typically hurry through their reps and I wave them off when they try to wipe down the bar or the platform 💀💀💀. The chick im talking about will do 10x10 cable flys superset seat barbell row super super set lat pull downs and not let people work in 😂😂..

Ohhh no I dont have those problems while im in there. I just walk up to the rack, dl platform and start warming up, they typically hurry through their reps and I wave them off when they try to wipe down the bar or the platform 💀💀💀. The chick im talking about will do 10x10 cable flys superset seat barbell row super super set lat pull downs and not let people work in 😂😂..

She sounds perfect.
1601537280718.png

I hear smoking curbs hunger and appetites, but what do I know, I don't smoke.

Smokers chime in.

cigs in 2020 is wild. I don’t even see people smoke cigs at work and work with hella country people.

Man its crazy how little people know about anything to do with a "healthy" little... little chubby chick at work is all on her workout kick, hired people to do her diet etc but smokes cigs all day :stoneface:

You know she could be addicted.

Back
Top Bottom