STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You know she could be addicted.

To food or cigs or both?
1601580676523.png

Pretty sure nicotine is the most addictive drug of all.

it just doesn’t ruin lives so it doesn’t get the attention.

Man its crazy how little people know about anything to do with a "healthy" little... little chubby chick at work is all on her workout kick, hired people to do her diet etc but smokes cigs all day :stoneface:

Guy at work was selling weight loss coffee lol

Mans fat
I hear smoking curbs hunger and appetites, but what do I know, I don't smoke.

Smokers chime in.
Crack does the same thing and doubles as preworkout

I dunno tho i dont smoke crack

Crackheads chime in

Only seats and benches. Wiping down bars, dumbells, plates, unheard of around my way pre-rona.
Plates, I get. Nobody was doing that before hand but I am surprised yall weren't wiping down bars and dumbells. At least for those that did wipe because most people of course didn't.

Plates, I get. Nobody was doing that before hand but I am surprised yall weren't wiping down bars and dumbells. At least for those that did wipe because most people of course didn't.

I aways thought wiping down equipment was less about sanitation on any serious level and more about not wanting to wet your shirt with back sweat fresh off the husky brusky preceeding you.

wiping down equipment is pretty common my way too, but mostly just anything you sweat on.... so pretty much just seats and cardio equipment. Bars and dumb bells are wiped down less often pre covid.
Now everything gets wiped down including plates but that's the 10 people that are there in morning.

I always wipe down.

But I've been wearing pants and hoodies at the gym for as long as I can remember.

That feeling when you get off a bench or seat and your skin slowly peels off the equipment, and then you think off the thousand of people that's been on that equipment before you... No thanks lmao.

I wear batting gloves when I work out now. I'm not touching ****.

Anybody running a power building program they can share?
Im finishing my current program this weekend.

https://liftvault.com/programs/powerlifting/n-suns-lifting-spreadsheets/

I humbly submit nSuns 531 LP for consideration.

Comes in 4, 5, and 6 day U/L variants, plus a 3-day PPL version (which could be ran twice a week). Format will always include a Tier 1 lift [with lower reps/higher intensities], a T2 lift [with higher reps/lower intensities], and in some variants, a T3 (barbell row or possibly weighted pull/chin-ups) movement. These T1-T3 lifts are then followed by accessory work (it's recommended not to exceed 5 or 6 additional exercises).

Back
Top Bottom