STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

so im doing a pull down in the gym. the cable snapped handle cracked me right in the head. split the skin blood drippin down the face.
who can I sue?
lol im good. but kinda serious can i get a free membership out of this?
nice lil gash on top of whats in pic.
this was after i wiped first time.
frontdesk lady was like. "idk how that happened i just ziptied it this morning...:
update: had to fill out an accident report.
closer to getting a free membership!!!!
Front desk manager was mad cool about it. Turns out she lives down the street from me too.
I got a slight headache, but that maybe due to being a bit dehydrated

20201007_065222.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man you better sue like Lucky sued Walmart. Thats why they call him Lucky.

so im doing a pull down in the gym. the cable snapped handle cracked me right in the head. split the skin blood drippin down the face.
who can I sue?
lol im good. but kinda serious can i get a free membership out of this?
nice lil gash on top of whats in pic.
this was after i wiped first time.
frontdesk lady was like. "idk how that happened i just ziptied it this morning...:
update: had to fill out an accident report.
closer to getting a free membership!!!!
Front desk manager was mad cool about it. Turns out she lives down the street from me too.
I got a slight headache, but that maybe due to being a bit dehydrated

20201007_065222.jpg

If you really wanted a come up you needed to say your neck hurt and called 9-1-1 :lol:

WTH did they ziptie? I'm trying to picture how that would even be a solution.

So they have a zip time between the hook and the ball part to keep people from taking the hook... joint snapped.
felt like when you get hit and you're stunned for a bit. ima hit the urgent care if i continue to have this headache.

Get you some paper bro.

Any medical liability waiver you signed doesn't apply to negligent equipment maintenance.

A zip tie in place of the carabiner? People steal those? You can probably get a dozen of them for like $6 :lol:

it’s probably likely you got a concussion if you hit yourself that hard

Might not be the right thread

I bought some Nike workout (running maybe?) shorts and they have the inner liner. Are u supposed to free ball it? They don’t work good with my usual boxer briefs. I’m free balling in them right now and it’s kind of nice. I don’t own any tighty whities

I bought some Nike workout (running maybe?) shorts and they have the inner liner. Are u supposed to free ball it? They don’t work good with my usual boxer briefs. I’m free balling in them right now and it’s kind of nice. I don’t own any tighty whities
Running shorts (specifically) with a brief liner are made for running commando, but its really preference..Some folks go for the compression, or running briefs option.

Bruh trust me. Take a pair of scissors to them and go loin cloth style with one cut.

It changes the entire dynamic and it's equally comfortable free balling or wearing draws under.

My zip ties the clips as well so no one can move them from the cable, they tie them around the smallest part of the clip and they are super small, I don't think they could even hurt you because they're so small :lol:

Thats the least of the issues in this gym though, we got bent dumbbells everywhere, squat racks shaking like an earthquake just hit, its a far cry from that country club life I was use to at my last gym.

Back
Top Bottom